COLA is a 33 cent adjustment to top scale

We....as in you, me, and a dozen other pension funds....but some are getting theirs.
You can pick whatever number you want 4,000, 5000 or maybe even $6,000
That might not sound too bad right now but 20 or 30 years from now that will be nothing

@rod retired over 20 years ago and I believe his pension was $3,000 a month

That number right now will have to be somewhere around 5200 or more a month to equal that with inflation

That might not sound too bad right now but 20 or 30 years from now that will be nothing

That number right now will have to be somewhere around 5200 or more a month to equal that with inflation
Morøns, my green friend. We're surrounded by morøns.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The raises we got sound better than they are because we do not get any pension contribution increases
wRUaR5SNR3EU.jpg

Coldworld

60 months and counting

We're both going to be dead in 30 years bud...and @rod will still be collecting his pension. We will be communicating with BrownCafe through the ouija board...I'm sure you'll figure a way to not slip out of your commanding lead on the total posts counts, even from the grave.

Non liberal

Can someone give us an idea of what the Cola raise will be this year…assuming there will be one.
lol, cola, ha. The union would like you to think they just moved heaven and earth to get you this DYNAMITE contract when it doesn’t even cover inflation. Why on earth would you need a cola? 🤡