Come on let's use the brown cafe as a resource to vote Hoffa out

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Why dont we leave the Teamsters internal problems out of a UPS blog...

If youre unhappy with the hoffa slate, stand in front of your hub and take a stand. Shouting Fire on a blog wont garner votes, it will just embarrass you.

Peace.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

If youre unhappy with the hoffa slate, stand in front of your hub and take a stand.

If I were to mention the names Sandy Pope and Fred Gregare in my center I would be met with a collective blank stare.

It doesn't who the small centers such as mine vote for--the election is decided by how the major hubs vote and this is where their efforts should be focused.

I don't see anything wrong with discussing the internal issues within the Union.

over9five

Staff member
There are "Pope" stickers all over our hub. They're on all the gate phones, I've even peeled some off trailers (where I don't feel they should be).

804brown

If I were to mention the names Sandy Pope and Fred Gregare in my center I would be met with a collective blank stare.

It doesn't who the small centers such as mine vote for--the election is decided by how the major hubs vote and this is where their efforts should be focused.

I don't see anything wrong with discussing the internal issues within the Union.

Seems like there are lots of clueless people upstate. But once people are given a choice to vote Hoffa out, they will !!

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
It's like Republican or Democrat. Half thinks the country will cave in if the other half is elected. In reality life moves along for most of us with minimal change.

Anthrob I know who you are and I'm ready to expose you. The highland come on 407 has shown you the way and you have gone to the dark side.

Last edited by a moderator:

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I don't think clueless is the right word. In my part of the world $30/hr plus benefits is living high on the hog. People who are content rarely seek change.
In my part of the world 30/hr is below the median income per head of household and barely pays the bills. Your part of the world isn't as important as you want to believe.