Commerce city hub

Hellobrown2000

I visited an uncle that lives in Estes last month, I was pretty surprised by the amount of new construction going on in and around Denver. I was curious if the expansion on the building started yet and what the wait time for ft was there.

Thanks for any insight.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Why is Denver growing? I know in years past, Denver went through some Boom- bust cycles.

PT Car Washer

Why is Denver growing? I know in years past, Denver went through some Boom- bust cycles.
It seems to me as the whole country is in a period of prosperity. Not like the golden years of the Bill Clinton administration, but who knows what the next administration will bring. Second golden age?

You got a combo job with two years seniority? Holy :censored2:. What about the expansion?
Two years FT seniority. I think you need at least 10 years PT to get a combo job here. As far as expansion someone from LP told me last week that they are automating SLC and won't start here till they are done there. He said something like two years. Also said they wanted to expand the building to 12 centers from the current 8.

km3

Also said they wanted to expand the building to 12 centers from the current 8.

I haven't heard that, but it would be interesting to see how the village factors into that...And whether the 4 new centers are belt-to-car, like Englewood, or just 4 more boxlines.

Dr.Brownz

Beautiful weather. Recreational marijuana.

The tax income from legal weed exceeded all expectations greatly due to the government believing it's own fake statistics about how many people smoke the weed. LOL I remember way back in 2008 or so the city of Denver voted to legalize and some D-bag city councilman named "Charlie Brown" came on CNN saying how no one smokes weed in Colorado. Bet he feels like a wiener now.