Considering retirement; need help/advice

Shiftless

At least at one point the company saw the importance of Motorcycle's! Have to wonder how many in management today know what part the motorcycle played in the rise of UPS?

At least at one point the company saw the importance of Motorcycle's! Have to wonder how many in management today know what part the motorcycle played in the rise of UPS?
I wonder how many in management today know what part skilled employees, both PT and FT, played in the rise of UPS?

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Told myself I'm going to be TOTALLY retired when I'm 70. The only thing I'm going to be riding after next summer (I'll still work this coming summer) is my Harley.) I have enjoyed it but its time to turn the mower over to a younger person.
Just have the town get one of these for you.
upload_2017-12-14_23-3-27.jpeg

Best of both worlds.

IESucks

In February, I will have reached 11 years (part-time) with UPS. I know that isn't a long time, and before "normal" retirement age, but, I have been working a full time job and part time at UPS for over 4 years, and I've had enough. I don't want to just leave any benefits on the table, however. Would I be eligible for any retirement benefits? If so, how do I go about getting them. As I said, I don't want to just put in my two weeks' and haul ass, but, if I can't, or are bot eligible, for any benefits, I'll do just that. Thanks in advance, for the help.
Call the ups retirement number or email. Your local won't have a clue unless they take the time to call ups retirement for you

Indecisi0n

Told myself I'm going to be TOTALLY retired when I'm 70. The only thing I'm going to be riding after next summer (I'll still work this coming summer) is my Harley.) I have enjoyed it but its time to turn the mower over to a younger person.
How is your sex drive? I'm curious how mine will be when I'm older. I would imagine with no sex drive I would be so productive in life.