Contract passed!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Oh no.🙄😂 I think it’s funny that you believe supervisors have power. That would work for about two weeks on me before the grievances would catch up with that idiot, stop being a pusillanimous. They aren’t smart, and they are beatable. Unless you’re too afraid. If you don’t believe me, I have $300,000 worth of grievances from a couple years ago that has pretty much put an end to 9.5 here.
The are slamming routes to avoid the grievance. They are playing the game.

Thebrownblob

What does that even mean? if there’s slamming routes file 9.5. Seriously when people complain about the company playing games as if they’re ever going to play fair is the most annoying thing ever, learn to play the game better. If you just wanna come to work and be left alone, you better find another job. You better get your mind right because you’re going to battle every day.

Driver7906

When I look at my time card on UPSers, I don’t see the increase in pay for last week. Looks like we’ll start seeing that this week while we wait for nineteen working days worth of difference in the coming retro checks, unless you were on vacation in the last few weeks.

When I look at my time card on UPSers, I don’t see the increase in pay for last week. Looks like we’ll start seeing that this week while we wait for nineteen working days worth of difference in the coming retro checks, unless you were on vacation in the last few weeks.
Starting this week the new contract is in effect.
Will we getting a retro shortly

Up In Smoke

We will begin handing out "9.5 cut list" forms today and hopefully complete by the September 1st deadline. Early responses to the emails sent out on Friday shows very few members currently on the 9.5 list are willing to come off during peak 2023-24. Part time PVD signup and driver helper sheets will also go up this week. I'm interested to see how this affects peak planning and use of sub contracting.

Thebrownblob

We will begin handing out "9.5 cut list" forms today and hopefully complete by the September 1st deadline. Early responses to the emails sent out on Friday shows very few members currently on the 9.5 list are willing to come off during peak 2023-24. Part time PVD signup and driver helper sheets will also go up this week. I'm interested to see how this affects peak planning and use of sub contracting.
I got to be honest for someone who thinks his business agents are doing such a poor job and over paid they sure seem to be on top of things for you. 🤷‍♂️

Up In Smoke

I got to be honest for someone who thinks his business agents are doing such a poor job and over paid they sure seem to be on top of things for you. 🤷‍♂️
I submitted the email to them for consideration before releasing to our building. The local in turn sent my email out to the entire membership as a outline to follow. It's a tight timeline.

Thebrownblob

I submitted the email to them for consideration before releasing to our building. The local in turn sent my email out to the entire membership as a outline to follow. It's a tight timeline.
Again, sounds like you have good communication with them and they keep you informed as well. Sounds like there are doing a good job.

Trucker Clock

The contract went into effect Tuesday. The pay raises were delayed until yesterday. You will receive the new rate for this week and almost 4 weeks of retro pay, from Aug 1 to Aug 26, to be paid within A few weeks.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Damn Wally, you have been here how long and are getting all razzed up by mgt???? It throws me when you talk about driving because for some reason I always thought you were retired, but maybe I’m getting you and Rod mixed up.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Damn Wally, you have been here how long and are getting all razzed up by mgt???? It throws me when you talk about driving because for some reason I always thought you were retired, but maybe I’m getting you and Rod mixed up.
I'm of the automatic bonus after 9-5 crowd.

Thebrownblob

Why make a grievance necessary? Anyone wishing for overtime can still have it.
The grievances necessary, because the contract is written that way. For a steward, it would be amazing not to have to deal with all the paperwork but unfortunately, if you want to pay for it, put it on paper or don’t complain.