Contract passed!

Driver7906

The contract went into effect Tuesday. The pay raises were delayed until yesterday. You will receive the new rate for this week and almost 4 weeks of retro pay, from Aug 1 to Aug 26, to be paid within A few weeks.
My time card for yesterday still shows the old pay rate. I’m not concerned about it but I notified a shop steward.

ManInBrown

New pay rates were supposed to go into effect this week, I’m not seeing the new pay rate on time card viewer for yesterday.
New pay rate showing on UPSers. Party time. 😂Many FTers are in the process of deciding which new toy to buy next. Overheard a driver telling another driver can’t wait for retro check, wants to get his car wrapped matte black lolol

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
New pay rate showing on UPSers. Party time. 😂Many FTers are in the process of deciding which new toy to buy next. Overheard a driver telling another driver can’t wait for retro check, wants to get his car wrapped matte black lolol
Not on my time card viewer. Not worried about it, but just isn't showing yet

Driver7906

Payroll has been updated and my time card is showing the new pay rate.

21Savage

Today my center manager asked me if I want m-friend or through t-s. I chose t-s but he said I'll still be m-friend for most likely another month still while they figure out how to staff Saturday. I'm wondering if that means I'll still be forced Saturday in the meantime as I've been on the force in list already for the last two years.

Up In Smoke

Today my center manager asked me if I want m-friend or through t-s. I chose t-s but he said I'll still be m-friend for most likely another month still while they figure out how to staff Saturday. I'm wondering if that means I'll still be forced Saturday in the meantime as I've been on the force in list already for the last two years.
Our new schedules go into effect on September 11th. Between the preferred schedule and 9.5 "cut" list, the company in our building is attempting to eliminate all 6th punches. Mondays and 9.5 grievances will get worse until staffing is improved. We had very few drivers come off the list. Most drivers believe the company can't control hours as advertised.

Thebrownblob

Our new schedules go into effect on September 11th. Between the preferred schedule and 9.5 "cut" list, the company in our building is attempting to eliminate all 6th punches. Mondays and 9.5 grievances will get worse until staffing is improved. We had very few drivers come off the list. Most drivers believe the company can't control hours as advertised.
I have no idea how your staffing is but here there’s zero chance they can keep 9.5 under control nor will they be able to eliminate sixth punch, if only just from people calling off, especially Saturday.

Thebrownblob

They will force either way. It's black and white.
There is zero chance that they will be able to force and make it stick with this contract. My point is they will cannibalize Monday even further that way on Saturday they will starve those who are too chicken to force the company to give them their eight and will just go home, those guys and they will be willing to work Saturdays after a few Mondays of going home. The company hasn’t even attempted to try to force the last couple weeks here even before ratification.

Up In Smoke

I have no idea how your staffing is but here there’s zero chance they can keep 9.5 under control nor will they be able to eliminate sixth punch, if only just from people calling off, especially Saturday.
We are 5-6 drivers short. Hundreds of 9.5 grievances all summer long as the company added no vacation coverage. We had 4 on a sign up sheet in April that were set to go to class before all the schools were closed. Vacations drop down this next week and the company is "confident" they can juggle the staffing along with the vacations. We have every confidence they will fail and grievances will continue into the peak season. We have had to let routes sit on Saturdays when call ins and staffing fell short. We have had 6th punch protection in our local language since the Saturday schedule came out.