Coronavirus

govols019

You smell that?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I was wondering what happened to her...now I know.

Thank you, my friend.

I was just bored watching the Vols lose to A&M.
Didn't know you didn't know.
No worries.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1708266095561.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy
  • Drew - who prefers not to share his surname - is from Minnesota and claims he was a 'healthy' 36-year-old before receiving the mRNA Pfizer vaccine in April 2021.
  • He claims that two doses back in April 2021 left him hospitalized with full body paralysis caused by Guillaine-Barre syndrome

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
  • Drew - who prefers not to share his surname - is from Minnesota and claims he was a 'healthy' 36-year-old before receiving the mRNA Pfizer vaccine in April 2021.
  • He claims that two doses back in April 2021 left him hospitalized with full body paralysis caused by Guillaine-Barre syndrome

That‘s a small price to pay for a vaccine that does nothing…. Step right up folks next booster coming.

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Sucker

Gotta Go

Pure blood checking in…
Like I’ve said before, you think the ambulance chasing lawyers for the Camp Lejeune water lawsuit were bad. You ain’t seen nothing yet. Mandatory experimental vaccine or get discharged. Gonna be yuge.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
No big mystery. They want you to wait two weeks if you received the live attenuated vaccine. If you do not know which type you received, they treat it as if you received the live version and you again wait two weeks. If you had the other types you are good to go.

Standard procedure. Nothing new or mysterious. Most live vaccine's have a waiting period before giving blood.