Coronavirus

Next Day Err

Trump is bragging about the vaccines saving lives.

Alex Jones is pissed off that Trump is talking about the vaccines saving lives.

Who do you side with?

Gotta Go

When it comes to experimental vaccines or anything the government pushes, I think for myself.
Try it sometime...
I darn sure am not gonna take marching orders from a leader who has felonies dropped for reason of mental capacity.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Trump is bragging about the vaccines saving lives.

Alex Jones is pissed off that Trump is talking about the vaccines saving lives.

Who do you side with?

What is great about being a Democrat is you don’t have to think and pick a side, you can just turn on MSM and find out what you believe today!

1. Why did Dems wait until the MSM told them they were suppose to be upset about flying illegals around before they got upset?

2. Why did Dems wait until MSM told them that statues offended them before they was offended?

3. Why did Dems wait until MSM told them that less police was better for crime before they wanted less police?

4. Why did Dems wait until MSM told them that open boarders was good for a country before they wanted open boarders?

5. Why did Dems wait until the MSM told them that burning and looting was a way to peacefully protest before they was OK with burning and looting?

6. Why did Dems wait until MSM told them that a 6 yr old should be able to make decisions on changing their gender before they thought it was a good ideal?

7. Why did Dems wait until MSM told them that a man should be able to use the bathroom with a girl before they stopped calling that man a pervert?

8. Why did Dems wait until MSM told them that killing a baby even after it was born was acceptable before they stopped calling it murder and started calling it “healthcare?”

9. Why did Dems wait until MSM told them that the American Flag was a symbol of racism and oppression before they thought it was?

10. Why did Dems wait until MSM told them that no Identification to vote was a good thing, because black people evidentially don’t know how to get an ID so having to get proof to vote is racist?

11. Why did Dems wait until MSM told them that they couldn’t tell the difference between a man and a woman before they couldn’t identify them?

12. Why did Dems wait until MSM told them that there are dozens of genders before that stopped thinking there was only two?

13. Why did Dems wait until MSM told them that Adult teachers talking sex with elementary school children was acceptable before they stopped calling it perversion?

14. Why did Dems go from calling boarder crossers illegal aliens, to illegal migrants, to undocumented migrants, to migrants, to our neighbors? Because MSM told them to.

15. Why did Dems say we had a boarder problem before they said we didn’t have a problem because the boarder was secure and closed before they said we have a boarder problem? Oh yeah… MSM!

Last edited:

vantexan

What is great about being a Democrat is you don’t have to think and pick a side, you can just turn on MSM and find out what you believe today!

1. Why did Dems wait until the MSM told them they were suppose to be upset about flying illegals around before they got upset?

2. Why did Dems wait until MSM told them that statues offended them before they was offended?

3. Why did Dems wait until MSM told them that less police was better for crime before they wanted less police?

4. Why did Dems wait until MSM told them that open boarders was good for a country before they wanted open boarders?

5. Why did Dems wait until the MSM told them that burning and looting was a way to peacefully protest before they was OK with burning and looting?

6. Why did Dems wait until MSM told them that a 6 yr old should be able to make decisions on changing their gender before they thought it was a good ideal?

7. Why did Dems wait until MSM told them that a man should be able to use the bathroom with a girl before they stopped calling that man a pervert?

8. Why did Dems wait until MSM told them that killing a baby even after it was born was acceptable before they stopped calling it murder and started calling it “healthcare?”

9. Why did Dems wait until MSM told them that the American Flag was a symbol of racism and oppression before they thought it was?

10. Why did Dems wait until MSM told them that no Identification to vote was a good thing, because black people evidentially don’t know how to get an ID so having to get proof to vote is racist?

11. Why did Dems wait until MSM told them that they couldn’t tell the difference between a man and a woman before they couldn’t identify them?

12. Why did Dems wait until MSM told them that there are dozens of genders before that stopped thinking there was only two?

13. Why did Dems wait until MSM told them that Adult teachers talking sex with elementary school children was acceptable before they stopped calling it perversion?

14. Why did Dems go from calling boarder crossers illegal aliens, to illegal migrants, to undocumented migrants, to migrants, to our neighbors? Because MSM told them to.

15. Why did Dems say we had a boarder problem before they said we didn’t have a problem because the boarder was secure and closed before they said we have a boarder problem? Oh yeah… MSM!
In fairness you have a boarder problem too. It's border, not boarder, lol!

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
My dad just got his 5th or 6th Covid shot. He’s feeling great. Almost 80 and going strong.

Glad to hear he is doing well.
I just talked to my 86 yr old dad today after he finished mowing his yard. We will be celebrating his 87th birthday this coming Sunday. He has never had a COVID vax and has even stopped getting the flu vaccine after what he has seen going on with the COVID vax.

rickyb

worst pills best bills. affiliated with public citizen. you can learn about all the safe and unsafe drugs on the market there. covid vax is safe according to them. public citizen affiliated with ralph nader. ralph nader affiliated with rage against the machine. nuff said.