Could this all be over with by the end of May?

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
I heard from a somewhat reliable source, that this could all be done and settled by the end of May, Memorial Day weekend. In other words, that the final 2 of the riders could be finalized (with the possible exception of Local 89 in Louisville) and so, then the Nat Master would be in effect by then also. Can anyone else confirm our deny this possibility? Has anyone else heard anything similar?

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
After the No vote prevails at Local 89 on April 10th, the contract will be impassed. That means that the IBT will not challenge UPS any longer and simply take their "last and final offer." The only way an impasse doesn't occur is if the union challenges it with a strike. But we know that with the gutless cowards we have "leading" that won't happen.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
After the No vote prevails at Local 89 on April 10th, the contract will be impassed. That means that the IBT will not challenge UPS any longer and simply take their "last and final offer." The only way an impasse doesn't occur is if the union challenges it with a strike. But we know that with the gutless cowards we have "leading" that won't happen.
This, and also assuming that the other two of the remaining three vote yes though right? And there has been no voting those two in Pennsylvania yet that I've seen anywhere.

Feederquacker

I gotta say once more..... The people these Locals sent to the negotiating table must suck mega donkey balls as negotiators.

"That's not good enough".... "Ok, what do you want then?"..... "I want you to give us a better contract!"....."No, that's not what I mean. What is your counter offer?" ...... "I counter by saying you need to offer a better contract!"

This is how I imagine it has been going in Louisville.

Johnny Paycheck

Speak softly and carry a big stick.
How gutless of them to support the majority decision. How cowardly of them to side with the nation over 3 obstinate locals.

Johnny Paycheck

Speak softly and carry a big stick.
This, and also assuming that the other two of the remaining three vote yes though right? And there has been no voting those two in Pennsylvania yet that I've seen anywhere.
L89 votes are counted Apr. 10. It all depends on when those other two vote. I don't know the answer to that.

QKRSTKR

I gotta say once more..... The people these Locals sent to the negotiating table must suck mega donkey balls as negotiators.

"That's not good enough".... "Ok, what do you want then?"..... "I want you to give us a better contract!"....."No, that's not what I mean. What is your counter offer?" ...... "I counter by saying you need to offer a better contract!"

This is how I imagine it has been going in Louisville.
I like what u say but; what if they have been. Example.

Local 89 "we want pay when on shuttle"

UPS "no"

UPS "we ll give you one Time 1k for shuttle fee"

Local 89. "No"

89 wants pay when on shuttle to and from building. UPS won't give in. What's your ideas?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I like what u say but; what if they have been. Example.

Local 89 "we want pay when on shuttle"

UPS "no"

UPS "we ll give you one Time 1k for shuttle fee"

Local 89. "No"

89 wants pay when on shuttle to and from building. UPS won't give in. What's your ideas?
I understand where local 89 is coming from....but how would that even work? Clock out when you get to the parking lot?