Could this all be over with by the end of May?

Feederquacker

I like what u say but; what if they have been. Example.

Local 89 "we want pay when on shuttle"

UPS "no"

UPS "we ll give you one Time 1k for shuttle fee"

Local 89. "No"

89 wants pay when on shuttle to and from building. UPS won't give in. What's your ideas?
What if they did away with the shuttle all together? What then? Maybe it's a TSA requirement or maybe it's just the company offering a ride. There is a point at which it just sounds like whining! While it's true that I don't have a first hand experience with the shuttle, I have been to Worldport, and I don't see how it would take 30-45 minutes to get to the building riding the shuttle. I could walk there in less time. Maybe y'all need to ask for more shuttles to be put in if it's a matter of room per shuttle. As I said before..... Pick your battles wisely. Don't just pick every battle!

Sent using BrownCafe App

QKRSTKR

I understand where local 89 is coming from....but how would that even work? Clock out when you get to the parking lot?
Sure. With technology today the shuttles could have a time clock on them. Swipe your card as you get on and off. Maybe only pay them for the time on the shuttles. Just neither side seems willing to budge.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
How gutless of them to support the majority decision. How cowardly of them to side with the nation over 3 obstinate locals.

Since when did their supplements become a national issue? Why the rush to implement this contract? You want your retro?

Just because your supplements and riders passed does not mean everyone else has to pass theirs.

There are many people that drive their cars to parking lots to carpool or hop on a train to get to work. People use mass transit all over the world for a way to get to work. I would expect the shuttle trains to be as clean & comfortable as the new Cadillac I just parked in the parking lot.

Ron Carey lives on

Maybe we should duck our head and say ok Mr.Hoffa" we know you did the best you could with a company that profits 4 billion. You got is our big raise mr. Hoffa, even though the company bought you off with a 6 billion dollar bale out. Your just like your daddy mr. Hoffa, so assertive, and don't take crap from anybody. Your the greatest mr.hoffa, I can't believe you were a corporate lawyer and never held a teamster job in your life. Come on guys hes are fearless leader we have to support him? Whats a matter with you radicals, darnett"

Sent using BrownCafe App

Maybe we should duck our head and say ok Mr.Hoffa" we know you did the best you could with a company that profits 4 billion. You got is our big raise mr. Hoffa, even though the company bought you off with a 6 billion dollar bale out. Your just like your daddy mr. Hoffa, so assertive, and don't take crap from anybody. Your the greatest mr.hoffa, I can't believe you were a corporate lawyer and never held a teamster job in your life. Come on guys hes are fearless leader we have to support him? Whats a matter with you radicals, darnett"

Sent using BrownCafe App
Hope he enjoys his last term In office.....bub bye Hoffa