Covid Vaccine Aftermath

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
More proof the Biden regime is moving to be a dictatorship and is a threat to our democracy. Pushed lies and covered up the truth.

Last edited:

Gotta Go

1715484426345.jpeg

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
"Previously, health officials have said the COVID vaccines would provide protection from the virus for “several months.” and that they expected that protection would “decline over time” as had been seen with previous doses.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Tonto, not realizing that the Lone Ranger had disguised himself as a cigarette, threw him on the ground and stomped his butt.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
COVID really showed how things like Nazi Germany happen...

And the friends and family that turned on you because their TV told them to, they'll do it again...

It’s amazing to see people making excuses for and protecting the ones that lied to them over and over. It just shows they didn’t learn and will do the same thing the next time MSM puts them in fear over something.
If you let people forget the past they can do the same thing again in the future.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
It’s amazing to see people making excuses for and protecting the ones that lied to them over and over. It just shows they didn’t learn and will do the same thing the next time MSM puts them in fear over something.
If you let people forget the past they can do the same thing again in the future.
We're past the Rinse cycle, and are entering the Repeat cycle.

Box Ox

We're past the Rinse cycle, and are entering the Repeat cycle.

I've just learned that it's now time to worry about the JN.1 variant and its offshoot, KP.2.