Covid Vaccine Aftermath

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I see ridiculous articles all the time "linking" everything from the sun to hot showers to contributing to heart attacks and blood clots in a desperate attempt to gaslight everyone into believing it's anything but the vaccine.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Deaths from “unknown” causes is now a leading killer in the Canadian Province of Alberta following the jab rollout, according to recent data published by the government.
Public health officials are sounding the alarm after they recorded an unprecedented rise in deaths from “unknown” or “ill-defined” causes in 2020 and 2021. When compared to pre-pandemic data the total number of deaths without a known cause is over seven times higher than it was in 2019.

I’m sure they will have a booster out soon to take care of all this. 🐑 will be lining up.

Darmark7

How many people in this forum said, after they figured out the lie about the Jab not protecting themselves, that they took it to protect others and looked down on anyone in here that didn’t take the fake vaccine.
Congratulations to all of you that didn’t fall for the BS and stuck to what you knew was right.
(Video is 2 mins)

Last edited:

sailfish

Hot off the loony press.

1665538075881.png

Darmark7

Here is 1min 48 sec of BS that many in here fell for and parroted in this forum. How can anyone still watch MSM when it made a total fool, and sheep, out of them?

sailfish

They're smart enough not to try something like this here, right?

RIGHT?

Western Australia, one of the most radical states Downunder, has passed a bill that grants COVID-19 officers authorization to strip people from their homes and vaccinate them against their will.

Thebrownblob

@The Driver how's your vaccines treating you? Lol.
Many of these people did not just push them nor merely state they felt it was best for “them” , they literally said people who did not get it were killing others, and that those people should also not receive medical attention, be locked in their homes, lose their jobs, so on and so forth. So no big deal we should just say it was a disagreement even though you wanted unvaccinated people sick, Dead, homeless, and jobless? Our society is truly in trouble.