Creflo Dollar Will Get His $65M Gulfstream

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
According to the Huffington Post, Creflo will be actually acquiring this jet so he can pursue his international ministry more effectively. No longer just talk...he's getting the plane. I find this very disturbing, as well as the whole concept of "Prosperity Christianity". Although I'm not a Christian, I respect their beliefs and think that this fool (Dollar) taints everything he touches.

It would be poetic justice if God makes bad things happen to Creflo, who is nothing but a shyster and a thief. He deserves to be in prison.

How can a new thread be a "derail" if it is a current event, not a repeat of a previous post, nor an attempt to hijack an existing thread? "God", what a bunch of morons. How could anyone not see that Dollar is an effing crook?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
How can a new thread be a "derail" if it is a current event, not a repeat of a previous post, nor an attempt to hijack an existing thread? "God", what a bunch of morons. How could anyone not see that Dollar is an effing crook?
Didn't you know every thread is supposed to be about Obama?

wkmac

There was no derail. Derail was just the wrong choice but it's not the first time I've seen people rate an OP in a thread using the derail rating.

Maybe they should add a "that just suks" rating! ;)

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
There was no derail. Derail was just the wrong choice but it's not the first time I've seen people rate an OP in a thread using the derail rating.

Maybe they should add a "that just suks" rating! ;)

Just curious. Why does a thread about Creflo Dollar "suck"? I'd love to open the floor for a discussion of the utter hypocrisy of prosperity Christians, and Creflo, who is proof-positive that a lot of stupid people will give money for a stupid "cause" like this jet.

This forum should really be called "Right Wing Events" and dedicated to the in-breeds who dominate the "discussion" and do their best to discredit anything that threatens their brand.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Ya, but stupid runs deep within the christian community. They will give him dollars believing somehow, the space god will bring them to the space center.

TOS.

Yes, but you dare question the space god and his angel here on Earth...Creflo. If you just give more money, "God" will provide. That is the definition of stupid right there.

upschuck

Just curious. Why does a thread about Creflo Dollar "suck"? I'd love to open the floor for a discussion of the utter hypocrisy of prosperity Christians, and Creflo, who is proof-positive that a lot of stupid people will give money for a stupid "cause" like this jet.

This forum should really be called "Right Wing Events" and dedicated to the in-breeds who dominate the "discussion" and do their best to discredit anything that threatens their brand.
I thought putting people in groups was wrong.

upschuck

Current Events is dominated by the Right Wingers, hence my comment. I'll happily group Prosperity Christians as hypocrites and morons, because they believe the opposite of what Jesus taught.
So, you think that all the right-wingers are prosperity Christians? What is your definition of them?

Mary was the one that bankrolled Jesus' ministry. Was she a prosperity Christian?

wkmac

And yes, grouping people is a form of colllectivism which is practiced by the left, right and everything in between. It is a human habit that is a bad one.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
So, you think that all the right-wingers are prosperity Christians? What is your definition of them?

Mary was the one that bankrolled Jesus' ministry. Was she a prosperity Christian?

Familiarize yourself with what Prosperity Christians believe and tell me how that squares with the teachings of Jesus?

If I am a good PC, Jesus wants me to have 3 BMWs and a yacht, but only if I give to the church generously. Creflo is prosperous because he loves Jesus so much, and he'll swindle the imbeciles who belong to his phony church.

Check-out Creflo's history. It's funny that my phone keeps wanting to autocorrect his name to Crack.

upschuck

Familiarize yourself with what Prosperity Christians believe and tell me how that squares with the teachings of Jesus?

If I am a good PC, Jesus wants me to have 3 BMWs and a yacht, but only if I give to the church generously. Creflo is prosperous because he loves Jesus so much, and he'll swindle the imbeciles who belong to his phony church.

Check-out Creflo's history. It's funny that my phone keeps wanting to autocorrect his name to Crack.
I really don't know what Dollar teaches, but if that is what he teaches, he is misinterpreting the Bible. God is not a vending machine.

wkmac

Actually I wouldn't argue either one, I'm more interested in the argument that Jesus never existed at all!
;)