Dano and MFE

yepyep

I started peeking in a couple of months ago to try to find relevant information. Such a bore to have to page through the meaningless ramble that clogs these feeds. So many people seem to have good information to share. It would be easier if everyone stayed on point.
And I am not afraid to say I have no flippin idea what a shill is because I don't care.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
I started peeking in a couple of months ago to try to find relevant information. Such a bore to have to page through the meaningless ramble that clogs these feeds. So many people seem to have good information to share. It would be easier if everyone stayed on point.
And I am not afraid to say I have no flippin idea what a shill is because I don't care.

I'm with you.
I made a new rule to myself, I'm only reading the first 2 pages of any thread b'c after that, they all spiral out of control and turn into politics.

yepyep

It's not even politics . It's incoherent jargon ,personal attacks, and Unibomberesque manifestos that probably have real UPS employees STH that recruiting gave them a stamp of approval.

yepyep

I meant that if a UPS employee came into this thread ,they would think " what a bunch of buffoons " . Thought of Unibomberesque on the fly. Not sure I spelled it right, but it fits.