Dano and MFE

STFXG

I'd like to be the first to say the middle school type bickering between the two of you is getting old.

SmithBarney

I'm starting to believe that MFE is actually a shill, purposely placed here to stir up potentially troublemaker employees, and perhaps
gain their trust through private messages, then coaxing them to reveal their identities... and them wham, they'll all be fired
come shocktober!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I like it,nothing wrong with a hardy debate amongst fellow "Employees".

I debate Dano because he is representing the company, not necessarily himself. That's wrong, because paid misinformants convey only what FedEx wants employees to hear.

I am not paid, and I receive nothing from the BrownCafe, the Teamsters, or anyone else. My opinions are my own, and they are generally the polar opposite of Mr. Smith's (and Dano's). I'm sorry if some of you are offended, but if you want to listen to company hype, go watch Frontline or IamFedEx.com, OR buy the fertilizer Dano is peddling. Like I said, my entire purpose on here is to get people informed and maybe involved in fighting back against a crap company that used to be a great place to work.

HomeDelivery

I'm sorry if some of you are offended, but if you want to listen to company hype, go watch Frontline or IamFedEx.com, OR buy the fertilizer Dano is peddling.

i thought u were kidding about that IamFedex.com site... WTF?!?

but, my personal mantra, sorry if i'm going to offend anyone is "This is my package car. there are many like it, but this one is mine..."

As I see it, the change / shift is coming; i ran into an Express driver in the field today & he warned me about the impending re-structuring of Express. I showed him my printed map & told him how easy for me to cover a regular driver's route with that ROADs program...

DontThrowPackages

I'm starting to believe that MFE is actually a shill, purposely placed here to stir up potentially troublemaker employees, and perhaps
gain their trust through private messages, then coaxing them to reveal their identities... and them wham, they'll all be fired
come shocktober!
I thought the same. Something along the lines of the movie " Usual suspects". Gain the trust of the enemies, or in this case Anti-company types, and one by one take them out LOL. But I know enough MFE's to know these guys are out there and I believe his passion is real in regards to how the company has changed for all the wrong reasons.

Mr Fedex

Banned
MFE is not a shill.Hes just a disgruntled old man that cant retire.He hates FedEx and his life.Lets face it though.These forums just wouldn't be the same without him.As for Dano,he actually accurately portrays the lifestyle at FedEx.Its not perfect,but not everyone hates their job like the way MFE speaks.I can only speak for Express and not Ground because i work at Express.Dano knows his stuff.Way more than me.

XFILED

come shocktober!

I believe Mr.Fedex is Legit and 59Dano is a company shill from my observations.....If we were playing the game of Clue then I got 59Dano with the Wrench in the Garage changing MT3's oil...

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I thought the same. Something along the lines of the movie " Usual suspects". Gain the trust of the enemies, or in this case Anti-company types, and one by one take them out LOL. But I know enough MFE's to know these guys are out there and I believe his passion is real in regards to how the company has changed for all the wrong reasons.

Great movie. I wish I could spell the last name of Kaiser ___, the Kevin Spacey character. I love it at the end of the movie when he does the transformation as he's walking down the sidewalk.

zapmail

Paranoia is total awareness..I like it!
come shocktober!

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
Whomever the PR genius is over at IamFedex.com, he/she is no orthographist.

really.PNG
really.PNG
really.PNG

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
come shocktober!

An amusing idea is to create a couple of alternative screen names that would post in agreement with MFE on most things and communicate with him via PM. It would be done for the purpose of mining whatever good info I figured I could get, just for the hell of it. Or for other reasons. If I haven't already done that, it would be amusing to consider.

FWIW, my views represent me and no one else. If the hard heads are convinced that dissenting opinions can only be the result of directives ordered from Memphis, then all I can do is shrug my shoulders and not worry about it.