Dark Brown Lies

newfie

How many times has UPS management lied in grievance hearings, panel hearings and courts of law? Not just possible lies; lies that were easily proven. Way too many. A very unethical and hypocritical company. This kind of management dishonesty ends up taking peoples livelihoods. Best case scenario for UPS is the person just goes away. Next best case scenario is they write a book to detail the retaliation, dishonesty, discrimination and lack of ethics from brown. In Joe's "book" the next step in his disciplinary progression for management is termination... as in Joe terminated his supervisors for being dishonest and retaliatory. There is no excuse or justification for violence in the workplace; But in Joe's case there was definitely a reason. Joe was driven to madness. From what I have heard since that horrible shooting is that UPS had; at least temporarily; toned down their harassment and dishonest disciplinary action. It is a tragedy that it cost 3 people their lives.

Dark Brown Lies is a testament to what happens if you try to hold Big Brown to it's own integrity and dishonesty policies. I highly recommend it.
This book details many of the dishonest, unethical practices UPS gets away with while 100's if not 1000's of UPS employees have been discharged unjustly. UPS corporate policy regarding retaliation and integrity is no joke...it is a farce. UPS has the unlimited resources to fight these cases and the ability to pressure it's management employees into acting with no integrity.

http://darkbrownlies.com/ is the website for Ms. Simpsons horrible all too real UPS story.

you seem somewhat passionate about this issue, are you Debbie?

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Good thing she discovered this sordid truth and revealed it to the world...:) I'm surprised she's not giving the book away or posting it for free on the web site so we can all learn from it.
That book should be like a contract book, everyone should have a copy of it lol.