Day after thanksgiving? (Black friday)

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
In New England, none of our holidays are guaranteed days off. We get 8 hours holiday pay, and overtime for any hours worked if they decide to have us work.

New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veteran’s Day, Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Christmas, New Year’s Eve are the holidays in our supplement.

Columbus Day,Veteran’s Day, Black Friday are always work days.

Do other supplements say holidays are guaranteed days off?
Depends on how bigga set you got on ya
Some come in scared to death of getting fired
Some guys say :censored2: it it’s a holiday

Ghost in the Darkness

I don't know why they call it Decoration Day but that is the way it is worded in the supplement.
It has to do with placing flags at the graves of armed forces men & women who died in service to our country. Years ago, I used to do mowing and upkeep at a local cemetery and the old timers still called it Decoration day. It was top priority that day and weekend especially to have it looking as good as it can. Visitors would bring flowers for loved ones and attend graveside memorials there to honor the fallen. It think it was changed to Memorial day to a word that would better encompass the sentiment of that day.

Dub Brown Eye

Snapchat-1548522987.jpg
got the answer i guess. Yay.

I never understood the guys who come in on a holiday and want to go home as soon as possible. I’m a turtle on those days.
Work the holiday and take the next day off

That's what my dad always did

April fools was a holiday and I got paid for time work plus the double time for the holiday so he always took a dead day on April 2nd so I knew every April 2nd I was going to going to go fishing