Democrats Win One Senate Seat in Georgia; Second Race Too Close to Call

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
And Biden supporters have shown the country who they really are all summer long. A gang of violent thugs who hate democracy.
Yes, there are extreme elements on both sides. Good people on both sides too. :teethy:

I saw both sides denouncing the Capitol crap right away. I saw republicans denouncing the summer long rioting/burning BS and the dems either promoting it or condoning it by doing nothing. Autonomous zones, just party zones, nothing to see here...smh

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Clearly not overstated. Don't be a *ing fool.

View attachment 323719
Drama Queen - Dairy Queen.jpg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
It sounds like you don't care about what happened last Wednesday.
Which is why you're calling me a drama queen whenever I refer to it.
And that's fine. It's the only defense you've got left.
Just know that I obviously have reality on my side here.
I condemn what happened last Wednesday but I still got my wits about me.
My life last Tuesday,
My life last Wednesday,
My life last Thursday,
My life last Friday, etc.
...............................................were all about the same.

I'm not going to let something that doesn't affect me and I can't do anything to change affect my quality of life.

I'm not gonna be a ...
Drama Queen  - Lips Red.jpg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Which is why you're calling me a drama queen whenever I refer to it.
You have posted several times and I have not called you a Drama Queen ...
... because in those posts you were not acting like a self-centered out-of-control Drama Queen.
I've been reading your posts ever since you showed up in Current Events and I like your even-keeled persona and intelligent posts.

You are a lot better than you have been for the last week. IMO

Box Ox

I condemn what happened last Wednesday but I still got my wits about me.
My life last Tuesday,
My life last Wednesday,
My life last Thursday,
My life last Friday, etc.
...............................................were all about the same.

I'm not going to let something that doesn't affect me and I can't do anything to change affect my quality of life.
Yep, figures. The attack on the Capitol didn't have any direct impact on your own life and was carried out by Trump supporters so it's whatever. Trump feels the same way. Don't think he realized the direct impact this would have on him and on the Trump brand. Both politically and in the business world.

Box Ox

You're right, it's more gloating than panic. Wait until 2022. :runcirclsmiley2:
I would've agreed with you two weeks ago. But at the time I didn't think what happened last Wednesday would actually be a thing that'd happen. The Capitol Building hasn't been under attack like that since the War of 1812.

I now no longer think it'll just be a matter of the hard left going nuts with their stupid policy pushes followed by their getting owned at the polls in 2022 and 2024. Last week changed everything for a lot of voters.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Yep, figures. The attack on the Capitol didn't have any direct impact on your own life and was carried out by Trump supporters so it's whatever. Trump feels the same way. Don't think he realized the direct impact this would have on him and on the Trump brand. Both politically and in the business world.
Drama - SO MEADOW DRAMATIC COW.jpg

vantexan

I would've agreed with you two weeks ago. But at the time I didn't think what happened last Wednesday would actually be a thing that'd happen. The Capitol Building hasn't been under attack like that since the War of 1812.

I now no longer think it'll just be a matter of the hard left going nuts with their stupid policy pushes followed by their getting owned at the polls in 2022 and 2024. Last week changed everything for a lot of voters.
Yep, elections can be rigged, people can get angry, but no one is supposed to actually try to do something about it! If the Capitol Building hadn't been stormed we'd be talking about the insanity of Republicans trying to overturn an election by objecting to its certification. Yet conveniently it's left out that the Democrats tried the same thing in 2000, 2004, and 2016. That's where a lot of the rage comes from, one side feels shut out of the decision making by a side that uses everything in its disposal to try and shut them out. Expect more outward explosions as things like shutting down Parler continue to happen. Idiots truly believe they have the power to completely control political thought and speech in this country. They're setting themselves up for failure, and possibly a tragic backlash.