Democrats Win One Senate Seat in Georgia; Second Race Too Close to Call

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I would've agreed with you two weeks ago. But at the time I didn't think what happened last Wednesday would actually be a thing that'd happen. The Capitol Building hasn't been under attack like that since the War of 1812.
You Democrats sure do like to rewrite history.

1610479988562.jpg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Cash is king for small business, tips, drugs. The card with the best reward for the corporate stores.
I pay for things with cash ... I have about 20 guitars and basses and I paid cash for used ones 17 out of that 20.
The 3 guitars I bought with credit card was when they were on sale at a good price at Musician's Friend or Guitar Center.
Still waiting on a Jazzmaster at a good price.

I just bought a $600 practically new guitar with a $200 hard case for $300.
Didn't ask any questions ... met at a gas station and did a quick exchange and on my way.

I also always pay for food at restaurants with cash and always tip in cash ... even for non-food items.

I use Discover for pretty much every thing I charge and get 3% back on most items but 5% on others.

I use an Amazon Store card and get 5% back ... I just cashed in $580 for what I ordered in the last year.

Box Ox

You Democrats sure do like to rewrite history.

View attachment 324593
The Capitol Building hasn't been under attack like that since the War of 1812.

Glad she at least did it in the middle of the night and called 10 minutes ahead of time to warn anyone who still might have been there. Zero deaths or injuries.

Probably would have prevented a lot of death and injury if Trump's insurrectionist mob that attacked a joint session of Congress in the middle of the afternoon had done the same.

In the 1980s, a Far-Left, Female-Led Domestic Terrorism Group Bombed the U.S. Capitol

"Eventually, M19 turned to building explosives themselves. Just before 11 p.m. on November 7, 1983, they called the U.S. Capitol switchboard and warned them to evacuate the building. Ten minutes later, a bomb detonated in the building’s north wing, harming no one but blasting a 15-foot gash in a wall and causing $1 million in damage."

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Glad she at least did it in the middle of the night and called 10 minutes ahead of time to warn anyone who still might have been there. Zero deaths or injuries.

Probably would have prevented a lot of death and injury if Trump's insurrectionist mob that attacked a joint session of Congress in the middle of the afternoon had done the same.

In the 1980s, a Far-Left, Female-Led Domestic Terrorism Group Bombed the U.S. Capitol

"Eventually, M19 turned to building explosives themselves. Just before 11 p.m. on November 7, 1983, they called the U.S. Capitol switchboard and warned them to evacuate the building. Ten minutes later, a bomb detonated in the building’s north wing, harming no one but blasting a 15-foot gash in a wall and causing $1 million in damage."
Now you're defending terrorists.
You're a piece of work kid.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Nope. Just pointing out that there are big differences between the attacks that you would never acknowledge.
A left wing terrorist bombed the Senate.
Democrats pushed to have her pardoned.
She now sits on the board of BLM's radical 'charity' group that Democrats are exploiting for political gain.

You're right, that's very different than a riot that every single conservative has condemned.