Dishonesty, falsifying of records

Hey Browncafe how are we?
Was curious how many of you have been told to be dishonest with misloads, normal stops or to sign for a package by management? I personally have been told to sheet misloads as NI1, NSN, CLD, and even damaged. Ive also been told to sign for a package. I'm just curious to all my fellow drivers experience regarding my topic. Okay....Go!

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
Hey Browncafe how are we?
Was curious how many of you have been told to be dishonest with misloads, normal stops or to sign for a package by management? I personally have been told to sheet misloads as NI1, NSN, CLD, and even damaged. Ive also been told to sign for a package. I'm just curious to all my fellow drivers experience regarding my topic. Okay....Go!

I wont. I suspect they are telling you this during a phone conversation; ask them to send you that same set of instructions (by text) over the diad. Awkward silence.....

StoptheAct1212

Like i said, this is a open forum.....

Good way to let the public know behind the scenes info, all we need is a good reporter on this and put together a good story and make our company look bad...

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Like i said, this is a open forum.....

Good way to let the public know behind the scenes info, all we need is a good reporter on this and put together a good story and make our company look bad...
Guess what if management didn't do these things they couldn't look bad.

Maybe the fbi shouldn't of even mentioned the Hillary emails. It makes her look bad.

Scurry on back to your safe space now.