Do you show your Supervisor your Excessive Overtime Grievance Check?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
This is the new fad in our center. We have what we call Free Money Fridays about once every two months when our grievance checks come in, and we all show our Supervisors just how much we are making from their poor managing skills. It goes over GREAT let me tell you!

One on Road told us he'd heard we were making bank but he had NO idea it was often close to $1000 for some drivers,. We all offered to give him an application for the Opt in List!

Management knows how to manage people who are mad,people who have bad attitudes,they play driver against driver very well.................but they have NO clue on how to manage this situation and yeah we love it

TBH

An officially retired Oregonian .
728 ups: I love it, keep it up! You're right, management has no idea how to handle the smart one's! And there is a lot more of us than there are of them!

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Just a thought. That's as bout as professional as a sup showing drivers how thick his stack of disciplinary write ups is.

It really isnt professional,no argument here on that. I have been quite educated over the years on being non professional by many supervisors and I am a product of my times. Having said that, showing the Free Money Checks is meant to A) play mind games with mind games. Breaking the script like this frustrates the hell outta management. Its EASY to manage people who are mad,who turn on each other etc. It's quite the challenge to manage people that seem to embrace the excessive OT

B) I rather enjoy my supervisor knowing my compensation and benefits package is better than his,and to let him know when I leave at night UPS dosent exist again until 830am the following day
. again, this is part of the mind games. It's good to keep them beat down

Last edited:

Ouch

The reason they don't know how to manage is because they are puppets being led by a puppeteer. I love the idea of showing them how their hard work pays off :biggrin: