Does anyone else cry from bad rep point?

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I've only given 3 people bad rep points before, and 2 of those were in return for bad repping that I saw as unjustified. BBAG, was the 3rd. Normally, if someone says something outlandish, I let it go, after all, it's the internet and people talk smack all the time.

DS

Fenderbender
Rep points to me,although somewhat meaningless,are attained ,unlike "likes",through intelligent thought provoking posts,
that over time accumulate.Who cares if you like a post? It may make the op feel nice,but other than that,who cares?
I like your hat.I like the fact that you hate tomato's,that was a good joke.if I make a well thought out comment that comes from the heart that
nobody else has had the courage or wisdom to express,rep me...don't "like" it.
The browncafe is not facebook,it has and will be here long after fb gets uncool or is bought out by google.

klein

Für Meno :)
The browncafe is not facebook,it has and will be here long after fb gets uncool or is bought out by google.

Yeah, facebook is just worth a few 100 billion dollars.
Even Tweeter has 200 Milllion tweets per day and is catching up to fb... but they are whole different in a way.

Bad reps I use to care about a little bit, but since they are always from the same few bc members, they don't bother me anymore.