Does the Obama administration know what the term deadline means?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I'm not the one who says they know the deal is good or bad. Pay attention, OK?
You were giving my boy a hard time about saying the deal is probably bad.

It will definitely be BAD.

So, since you knock people who don't like ANY deal with EVIL, I figured you were blowing smoke

You were, and I was right about it.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Yeah, Congress never has alternatives....lol. When they do, stupid Obama vetos them.

You're right though, I disagree with him. He's a complete maroon and is doing a greta job destroying the country :)

To his credit though, he's been able to hold down the same job for 6 years. How many black guys can say that? :p
How is the country being destroyed? I've lived here for my whole life and I'm doing fine as are you. You think the country is being destroyed because you are brainwashed.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Yes, they really enjoy racist jokes. You know, like a black guy that can hold a job for 6 years? That's racist "humor", or are you too clueless to understand that?

No, it's not racist, and no, I'm not clueless. Zero for zero so far.

People make Catholic preist molestation jokes, and we're not supposed to be offended by that, but my joke crosses the line? Yeah, ok

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
How is the country being destroyed? I've lived here for my whole life and I'm doing fine as are you. You think the country is being destroyed because you are brainwashed.

Personally, yes. I'm doing just damn fine. The country's being destroyed by odummy and friends continuing left leaning agenda. Bypassing congress to make laws, being a complete bully refusing to work AT ALL with Republicans, while at the same time saying how we all need to "work together". You know, things like that