Does the union ever deduct a whole paycheck?

Discussion in 'UPS Union Issues' started by B-Daz, Mar 11, 2014.

1. BryantheLion

BryantheLion I leef deengs up n boot dem down

Looking at my pay stub on upsers and I see that I'm not getting any money due to my initiation fee of $220 and change. Are they allowed to do this? Normally they've been taking $20 every week. I'm hoping this is some sort of mistake.

2. upschuck

upschuck Avatar bet gone wrong

Sounds like someone's finger spasmed when they were hitting the 2. Call union hall, they enter in how much to take out of each check, but my guess is a data entry error. How much is your init fee?

3. Shifting Contents

Shifting Contents Most Help Needed

We had preloaders receive checks under 5 dollars before due to back union dues. back when things were slow and drivers were bumping back into pre load and loaders were getting laid off. None of our stellar stewards told or showed any of them how to temporarily withdraw from the union while they were laid off. So when they returned umpteen months later the union took all their back dues out of their first check.

Sent using BrownCafe App

4. BryantheLion

BryantheLion I leef deengs up n boot dem down

It has been $20 every week so far.

5. Wally

Wally Hailing from Parts Unknown.

Somebody has to pay for all the leadership perks! Thank you.

6. Funfact

Funfact Well-Known Member

The OP is a train wreck... Go read some of his post starting in 2008

7. PT Stewie

PT Stewie "Big Fella"

I have seen it happen 1 week years ago I got to quote Michael Corleone "nothing"

Sent using BrownCafe App

8. yamahogmamma

yamahogmamma PRELOADER-

They

9. yamahogmamma

yamahogmamma PRELOADER-

They took my whole pay the week of Xmas between union dues and fees hit at once I had bills out I was furious and I only worked that week like 15 hrs

10. cosmo1

cosmo1 Just another internet hooligan.

They wut?