Does UPS drug test inside sales reps prior to hiring (phoenix)?

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
My girl has an interview after completing the phone interview and assessment, she smoked yesterday and is worried. Do you know what follows after the face to face interview?
UPS wouldn't waist their $$ on a silly drug test...what follows!? if she can talk & bs with customers, she's hired... if she's good looking , she'll get hit on by upper management

542thruNthru

My girl has an interview after completing the phone interview and assessment, she smoked yesterday and is worried. Do you know what follows after the face to face interview?

Yes I know what follows. It's a drug test!

What kind of idiot keeps doing drugs while LOOKING for a job!!

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Anyone have any insight on this?

I figure they will for drivers and if someone has an accident, but not sure about a sales rep.
11-9-08-captain_obvious.jpg

Bman12345

hey guys, I am in the final stages of my hiring process at UPS for a freight sales account executive position. Problem is, I lost my license two years ago for refusing a Breathalyzer. I have no DUI/DWI on my record, but will this prohibit me from landing the job? I am concerned because I know I would be getting a company car? Also, can I negotiate car allowance opposed to a company car??

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Why does everyone worry about drug tests? You want me to send you some hair? Decide what you want to do, if you want to smoke pot,(some of us WOULD, like to but dont and do illicit drugs ) life is so much easier, if you just toss back a few.

brown bomber

brown bomber
hey guys, I am in the final stages of my hiring process at UPS for a freight sales account executive position. Problem is, I lost my license two years ago for refusing a Breathalyzer. I have no DUI/DWI on my record, but will this prohibit me from landing the job? I am concerned because I know I would be getting a company car? Also, can I negotiate car allowance opposed to a company car??
unbelievable,..do you currently have valid license,..if so I would I would imagine there will be a background check. In my state a Breathalyzer refusal is the equal of a D

rod

Retired 22 years

We have to see some pictures of her before we can answer that question.

Lol

Anyone have any insight on this?

I figure they will for drivers and if someone has an accident, but not sure about a sales rep.
Feeders only, and for drivers/operations if they suspect you of being on drugs then yes