Donald Trump's Go Fund Me Page

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
What end goal should we have in mind for Ukraine as the House considers $61 billion more in aid? Maintenance of current lines of control? Russia's complete ejection from Ukraine's east? Crimea too?
This is exactly what I was trying to lead this kid to realize.

Democrats' position was that it's fine Russia took Crimea, nothing can be done. Now they're saying we have to keep the war going until Ukraine gets Crimea.

Truth is these people don't think, they parrot whatever the current narrative is.

vantexan

Trump continuously bent over for putin. There’s a reason he spoke with him and kicked out the interpreters. He said at helensky he believes putin over our intelligence agencies. There’s no doubt putin was waiting until trumps second term to invade. Or hoping trump was competent enough to pull off Jan 6, but of course he failed at that, also.

It’s obvious Trump won’t win the presidency again, so it was now or never for Putin to make his move
Some serious revisionist history there. So Trump was so cooperative with Putin that Putin was waiting for his second term to invade? And Trump told a group of mostly middle aged men, unarmed, to pull off a coup? 340 million people, most powerful military on Earth, and these angry men were going to take over our government?

Guess you forgot Obama's hot microphone moment with the Russian president? Told him to tell Vladimir to be patient. That this was his last election. Let him win it first. Gee, what could he possibly be talking about? No weapons to Ukraine and lets Putin grab Crimea in 2014.

Speaking of history, historically Crimea was part of Russia. It's population is mostly ethnic Russian. Khrushchev gave it to the Soviet Republic of Ukraine in 1954 to placate the people there. A lot of tension there over Stalin starving millions of Ukrainians to death. Putin had already invaded Georgia and carved some ethnic Russian areas off of it. He was sending a message to Kyiv that they needed to play ball with him.

Next Day Err

I'm really not interested in these kind of baseless BlueAnon conspiracy theories.

I live in reality, not left wing LaLaLand.
Trump straight up lied under oath during a depo claiming that he has no idea who Felix Sater was.

Sater worked for his company as an executive. He had business cards. Sater had close ties with Simeon Mogelivich, one of the richest Russian maifya dudes in the world… who had close ties to Vladimir Putin.

Why did Trump lie about Sater?

It’s curious.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Trump straight up lied under oath during a depo claiming that he has no idea who Felix Sater was.

Sater worked for his company as an executive. He had business cards. Sater had close ties with Simeon Mogelivich, one of the richest Russian maifya dudes in the world… who had close ties to Vladimir Putin.

It’s curious.
I am simply not interested in your ridiculous BlueAnon conspiracy theories about the President of the United States of America being a secret Manchurian candidate working for Russian handlers to undermine NATO.

I really don't understand how people get tricked into falling down these crazy rabbit holes of nonsense.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra

It’s curious.
LOL… Hilarious.
Quit “researching” while you devour your Lucky Charms.
Go back to reading the back of the box.
The breadth of your “knowledge” is hilarious… :rofl: :rofl:

Next Day Err

LOL… Hilarious.
Quit “researching” while you devour your Lucky Charms.
Go back to reading the back of the box.
The breadth of your “knowledge” is hilarious… :rofl: :rofl:
Why would Donald Trump have lied about knowing Felix Sater? There are photographs of them together... Sater worked for the Trump Org...

Why?

Thebrownblob

Why would Donald Trump have lied about knowing Felix Sater? There are photographs of them together... Sater worked for the Trump Org...

Why?
In fairness I wonder how many tens of thousands of people CEOs of companies have taken with random people, including employees and not have clue who they are? A picture with a CEO of a large corporation really doesn’t prove anything and on top of that. Trump is pretty kind aloof.

Next Day Err

In fairness I wonder how many tens of thousands of people CEOs of companies have taken with random people, including employees and not have clue who they are? A picture with a CEO of a large corporation really doesn’t prove anything and on top of that. Trump is pretty kind aloof.
Right, but there multiple photos of them speaking to one another and standing next to each other for a picture. Strange that he would lie about not knowing this guy. Could it be that Trump wanted to shut down any line of questioning about Sater and what he knew about Sater's mob connections?

Thebrownblob

Right, but there multiple photos of them speaking to one another and standing next to each other for a picture. Strange that he would lie about not knowing this guy. Could it be that Trump wanted to shut down any line of questioning about Sater and what he knew about Sater's mob connections?
Again, a picture means nothing, could it be the reason? Sure, I guess, but it also could be that he doesn’t really know who he is. Brash Billionaires with large egos tend to not remember people who they feel are less important than them. They generally have their underlings handle these things.
If you’re asking me if he should’ve known who he was, that might be a different answer.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
You’re on to something!
Keep researching!!!
You may have uncovered something else about Trump!!
Bravo!!!
:rofl:

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1713448906121.png