Donald Trump's Go Fund Me Page

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
you seem desperate. Donate $5 for a shawl for tomorrow’s court appearance.
Here, breathe deep...you can have this to remember me by. You don't have to go back 6 months because you need
some attention..
1713481564396.jpeg

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
So MSN doesn’t write non reputable news they just post it from other non reputable news sites on their website?… Oh Ok… perfect sense there. MSN is a liberal source that doesn’t say much bad about Biden.

So how much does your reputable sites say the student loan forgiveness is going to cost the tax payers? Or is it one of those magical things that Biden does that will not cost anyone anything?
How much did PPP loan forgiveness & pension fund bailouts cost the taxpayer?

HarryWarden

This is why no one believes the fake patriotism narrative you Democrats keep pushing.

A deadly virus comes from an authoritian communist adversary, and all you can do is attack the President of your own country.

Sad
Huh? More democrats are taking the vaccine pushed by trump than republicans are. Trump takes credit for the vaccine and his supporters don’t even trust him. Because deep down even they know he’s a fraud

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
A deadly virus comes from an authoritian communist adversary, and all you can do is attack the President of your own country.
It's very straightforward I'm not sure how you're confused
More democrats are taking the vaccine pushed by trump than republicans are. Trump takes credit for the vaccine and his supporters don’t even trust him. Because deep down even they know he’s a fraud
Deflection unrelated to my post.

Commercial Inside Release

For the DJT stock whiners on here
View attachment 480309
It's going to be a wild chart from IPO to Feb '25.

(ii) Public TMTG redesignated the warrants underlying the Public Units as Trump Media & Technology Group Corp. Redeemable Warrants, each whole warrant exercisable for one share of Public TMTG Common Stock at an exercise price of $11.50 (“Public TMTG Warrants”)

Trump Media & Technology Group Corp. - Warrants | DJTWW
LAST PRICE
+4.00 +34.9%
18-APR CLOSE

HarryWarden

It's very straightforward I'm not sure how you're confused

Deflection unrelated to my post.
I know you probably read with your finger under each word, very slowly. Normally you’re supposed to read the whole sentence before you reply though. It’s called a paragraph

I’ll make it easier for you and speak more in your language. Trump supporters say trump is good man. Trump takes credit for vaccines and says they’re safe. Trump supporters say vaccines are poison and a conspiracy, killing people. Trump good man but also gives out poison? Makes no sense. Trump supporters confused.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Trump supporters say trump is good man. Trump takes credit for vaccines and says they’re safe. Trump supporters say vaccines are poison and a conspiracy, killing people. Trump good man but also gives out poison? Makes no sense.
I understand that as a Branch Covidian your religion requires you to proselytize about your most holy sacrament of vaccination, however your rant has nothing at all to do with my post that you replied to.

I was discussing his fake patriotism and how it conflicts with his "Trump Virus" propaganda catch phrase.

Hope this helps clear up your confusion good buddy.

vantexan

I know you probably read with your finger under each word, very slowly. Normally you’re supposed to read the whole sentence before you reply though. It’s called a paragraph

I’ll make it easier for you and speak more in your language. Trump supporters say trump is good man. Trump takes credit for vaccines and says they’re safe. Trump supporters say vaccines are poison and a conspiracy, killing people. Trump good man but also gives out poison? Makes no sense. Trump supporters confused.
Trump supporters aren't confused. Unlike Democratic lemmings we think for ourselves. No need to get talking points. We know Trump made a mistake. We know he's a flawed man. We also know his policies for running the country are a million times better than what the Dems dream up. We know he has the backbone to get this ship righted. As much as can be done considering the damage the Dems have inflicted upon it. Sadly the next four years are going to be spent in damage repair and probably he'll have to deal with a crashed economy too. With four years of the liberal media screaming murder over everything and people like you believing it all.

Sportello

Banned
Fact:
Trump had 6.7 million jobs created in his first three years, compared to Barack Hussein Obama's 8.6 million in his last three years.

Fact:
In that same time period the stock market increased 13% under Trump, and 18.5% under Obama, with the same GPD

Fact:
Inflation started in the Fall of 2020, before Joe Biden became president. Biden had nothing to do with it.

Fact:
33% of family farms went out of business during the Trump administration, and 1.8 thousand factories were shuttered. This was all BEFORE COVID hit.

Sportello

Banned
Fact:
Trump had 6.7 million jobs created in his first three years, compared to Barack Hussein Obama's 8.6 million in his last three years.

Fact:
In that same time period the stock market increased 13% under Trump, and 18.5% under Obama, with the same GPD

Fact:
Inflation started in the Fall of 2020, before Joe Biden became president. Biden had nothing to do with it.

Fact:
33% of family farms went out of business during the Trump administration, and 1.8 thousand factories were shuttered. This was all BEFORE COVID hit.
@sailfish

I know, it's funny, not 'ha ha funny', but funny in an ironic way.