Drip Drip Drip - Wikileaks

P

pickup

According to some, the Pirate Party is now in the lead with the election taking place in Iceland this Saturday. Should the Pirate Party prevail on Saturday and our own election just 10 days out from Saturday, could this capture the attention of Americans, especially the independent voter where disgust of the 2 main options remains high? Could this lead to an even higher voter revolt against the 2 main parties and benefit the likes of Johnson or Stein if not other 3 party or independent options? Could this lead to a decisive drop in total number of votes for both the democratic and republican candidates in which one or the other still wins but by a clear if not devastating minority of voters (popular vote) thus denying any possibility of any kind of political mandate? Could we even see 3rd party and independent candidate wins in the Congress, State elections or even better at the local level?

These are unanswerable questions at the moment because for one, the Icelandic elections have not taken place. However, should the Pirate Party prevail, it will be interesting to watch what occurs in its wake. I'm not so much looking for wins as I am the number of voters who shift away from the 2 main established parties. If the number is high enough, for America it may serve as the best "checks and balance" of all as political fear in Washington (their own) comes to prevail.

Iceland’s Radical Pirate Party Is In The Lead Days Before The Election

Iceland's Pirate Party prepares for power as polls suggest election triumph

Should the Pirate Party win, look for a US gov't document release that shows the Pirate Party orchestrated 9/11, that they are radical jihadists and thus Iceland will be invaded on the grounds of defending democracy and freedom.

As goes Iceland, so goes the world. That's what I've always said.

Last edited by a moderator:

newfie

podesta emails day 21 .

Podesta Part 21: Wikileaks Releases Another 1,400 Emails; Total Is Now 35,594 | Zero Hedge

Among the recent batch of released documents was the so-called "Rosetta Stone" of the Clinton Foundation: a confidential memo which laid out how Clinton's consultancy Teneo was engaging in quid pro quo with corporate "donors", a leak which has even made the front page of the WSJ. As usual we will go parse through the disclosure and bring you some of the more notable ones.

ah getting a little racy

In a January 2015 email, Neera Tanden tells John Podesta "I'm not the diversity police but there is grumbling on the 4 white boys running next presidential cycle. So I recommend rolling out some people who look like the rest of America soon!" Podesta responds "Really, don't you think I know that" to which Tanden counters: "Yeah I know you know it. But in case people feel intimidated in making direct comments to Hillaryland, I thought I'd let you know of grumbling I'm hearing directly. But maybe that was my mistake."

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
podesta emails day 21 .

Podesta Part 21: Wikileaks Releases Another 1,400 Emails; Total Is Now 35,594 | Zero Hedge

Among the recent batch of released documents was the so-called "Rosetta Stone" of the Clinton Foundation: a confidential memo which laid out how Clinton's consultancy Teneo was engaging in quid pro quo with corporate "donors", a leak which has even made the front page of the WSJ. As usual we will go parse through the disclosure and bring you some of the more notable ones.

ah getting a little racy

In a January 2015 email, Neera Tanden tells John Podesta "I'm not the diversity police but there is grumbling on the 4 white boys running next presidential cycle. So I recommend rolling out some people who look like the rest of America soon!" Podesta responds "Really, don't you think I know that" to which Tanden counters: "Yeah I know you know it. But in case people feel intimidated in making direct comments to Hillaryland, I thought I'd let you know of grumbling I'm hearing directly. But maybe that was my mistake."

OH NOES!

The smoking gun!

TOS.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
It's barely even newsworthy. It isn't likely to change votes in any significant way. Most voters have already chosen their candidate, and 18 million votes have been cast in early voting, so far. Assange could provide an email exchange between HRC and Lucifer and she'll still probably win. Trumps congressional detractors/supporters have also mostly drifted back to him after the big show of offended morality lost the battle to fear of losing votes and cash from the RNC. It's over.

moreluck

golden ticket member
It's barely even newsworthy. It isn't likely to change votes in any significant way. Most voters have already chosen their candidate, and 18 million votes have been cast in early voting, so far. Assange could provide an email exchange between HRC and Lucifer and she'll still probably win. Trumps congressional detractors/supporters have also mostly drifted back to him after the big show of offended morality lost the battle to fear of losing votes and cash from the RNC. It's over.
It may not change votes, but when she's carted off to prison(my favorite dream), what good are the votes already accrued??

newfie

Julian had better hope his gambit works and Hillary loses.

I think Julian is on a revenge mission over some of his people mysteriously dying.

I'm not naïve enough to deny that Julian's attention will some day be focused on my conservatives as it has in the past. But I absolutely love that he is exposing the filth behind the curtain. more to come. better to come. no doubt in my mind

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I think Julian is on a revenge mission over some of his people mysteriously dying.

I'm not naïve enough to deny that Julian's attention will some day be focused on my conservatives as it has in the past. But I absolutely love that he is exposing the filth behind the curtain. more to come. better to come. no doubt in my mind
Your conservatives? Like who?

newfie

OH NOES!

The smoking gun!

TOS.

Seriously that's the problem with todays politicians and their supporters. Hillary's people have been exposed for just about everything rotten in this world and you don't see it.
you're probably the kind of guy that steals from his friends and neighbors and therefore does not understand what the big deal is.

I saw a homeless woman attacked today for trying to protect Trumps star. the homeless who the democrats in the old days fought for . In todays world they attack her . your side has lost its soul

Homeless Woman Defending Trump Walk of Fame Star Assaulted

bbsam

Staff member
Seriously that's the problem with todays politicians and their supporters. Hillary's people have been exposed for just about everything rotten in this world and you don't see it.
you're probably the kind of guy that steals from his friends and neighbors and therefore does not understand what the big deal is.

I saw a homeless woman attacked today for trying to protect Trumps star. the homeless who the democrats in the old days fought for . In todays world they attack her . your side has lost its soul

Homeless Woman Defending Trump Walk of Fame Star Assaulted
A Trump supporter shocked by violence ?

Sportello

Project Veritas proved that violence was brought on my hired goons hired by the Clinton people. you really should stay informed. but yea your indifference proves my point.
You may want to check a little further before you consider yourself informed.