Driver arrested for Felony Dui

Thebrownblob

If you haven't done that at least once.... are you really a UPS driver ?
Back when I first started driving, calling cab was a pain in the ass. Uber is super simple. Really no excuse anymore. Of course I don’t really go out anymore anyway so I don’t even need to call Uber lol.

A DUI becomes a felony DUI when you are involved in an accident. It doesn’t matter if you are at fault or not.

A DUI can also become a felony if you are way way way over .08, or if you are driving super fast or reckless.

Last One In

Idk man, just speculation, but I know no one gets fired for DUI off the clock. They have to find work for you until your license is no longer suspended. Usually get your license back pretty quickly (typicallly with restrictions) for work.
A RPCD in my center was fired for his 2nd DUI off the clock. I never heard all the details but maybe becoming a pattern and they decided to let him go? Pretty sad; he had just had his first kid. Perhaps what caused him to drink.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
A RPCD in my center was fired for his 2nd DUI off the clock. I never heard all the details but maybe becoming a pattern and they decided to let him go? Pretty sad; he had just had his first kid. Perhaps what caused him to drink.
More than one DUI would probably cost you your job where I was too. You can’t be trusted to drive a commercial vehicle for a living. And I seriously doubt it was his kid making him drink. The guy is probably an alcoholic.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Had a guy in our center get 2 DUIs in his personal vehicle. He is still a driver to this day.