Driver arrested for Felony Dui

My center never had a felony DUI from my memory. The regular DUIs didnt go to SAP. Do Felony DUIs get plead down often?
Bottom line…More than one or two dont drive.
Idk man, just speculation, but I know no one gets fired for DUI off the clock. They have to find work for you until your license is no longer suspended. Usually get your license back pretty quickly (typicallly with restrictions) for work.

Last edited:

Shorts365

Every year we have one or two delivery drivers lose their license for drunk driving. Once in a great while we will have a Feeder driver work inside until they get their license back. Used to make them work in housekeeping cleaning the building but lately they have had to work the sorts. I think they have up to a year to get their license back. Seldom have any repeat offenders.
We had a total trainwreck of a driver get caught drinking on the job. Someone he got to work in the hub and then even more miraculously he got to go driving again. Then they caught him doing it again and his ass was grass. They found a stash of his vodka bottles FDL later on.

Also driving stoned is a friggin nightmare.

Cheesypurpletees

Idk man, just speculation, but I know no one gets fired for DUI off the clock. They have to find work for you until your license is no longer suspended. Usually get your license back pretty quickly (typicallly with restrictions) for work.
In this case his dui has a felony child abuse charge added for rolling his vehicle with a truck full of small children.

MattM

If he’s convicted and needs a breathalyzer for x amount of time, he may be fired or forced to work inside

As for non drivers getting duis, I’ve seen coworkers have their driving ramp privileges revoked but still maintained their job. In fact, it’s probably better for them not being able to use any powered equipment. Easier jobs for them. So maybe they’re onto something

PT Car Washer

Most 1st time offenders can get a DUI reduced to wreak less operation with a good lawyer.
We have a delivery driver right now working in the Hub while his lawyer is working on getting his charges reduced or thrown out. Taking months and he still has no license. But at least he is still working so he can pay his lawyer fees.

reginald95

Every year we have one or two delivery drivers lose their license for drunk driving. Once in a great while we will have a Feeder driver work inside until they get their license back. Used to make them work in housekeeping cleaning the building but lately they have had to work the sorts. I think they have up to a year to get their license back. Seldom have any repeat offenders.

I thought CDL classification one strike and your out as far as Class A.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
I know someone who claimed that if she was too drunk to drive she would smoke weed and it would “even out”. Same one also complained the limiter on her jeep was only xx mph (I can’t rememver number I think 95)

Ask any drunk or druggie and they will tell you how they make themselves a safe driver while drunk or stoned.