Driver Follow-ups

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Driver followups are sheets of paper weighing less than an ounce.
Packages weigh up to 150 lbs.
I'm making $46 an hour on OT to walk up to the house, so all things being equal I will take the DFU's any day of the week.

Driver followups are sheets of paper weighing less than an ounce.
Packages weigh up to 150 lbs.
I'm making $46 an hour on OT to walk up to the house, so all things being equal I will take the DFU's any day of the week.
You make more than that.

KingofFluff

Hey sir I am just checking to make sure you received this package a month ago?

IMG_0905.gif
Lmfao

KingofFluff

How about the follow-ups where they say they didn't receive said package and you see the empty box in the garbage pile by the street? At least take the tracking label off.......Idiots.
One time I had one and there garage was open , they had the empty box sitting there with k cups in it. I said. "I'm here about this box " lmao

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

One time I had one and there garage was open , they had the empty box sitting there with k cups in it. I said. "I'm here about this box " lmao

At that point you either take a cell phone pic of the label, focusing on the tracking number, or you can peel off the label or you can even ask if you can take the empty box. Turn all of that in with the completed DFU.

I have even gone so far as to look in their trash and/or recycling bin for the empty box.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

No paperwork in the cab as it may cause a distraction.

I still have my wooden clipboard from when I started 28 years ago. It fits in the area between the dash and cup holder. I put my COD envelope, any call tags that I did not put with their respective stops, and any DFU's that I may have for the day. This time of year I include the helper time sheet and safety crap that they are asked to read and sign.

The only in cab distraction I have this time of year is my helper whining about how :censored2:ty is life is.

Chnandler Bong

I rarely see them (maybe one a year), and when I do it usually has a cover drivers name on it. I ask if it ever showed up and tell them they need to sign to get the claim processed (if not). No biggie...

Pooter

My DFUs are always phones,and it's always a few dummies trying to get them for free.

A simple "good thing we can track phones the second it got activated" and they are magically found the next day

Geo926

Actually had one last week that was for a package from mid May. Of course when I rang the bell at around 8 she looked at me like I had 2 heads. She couldn't remember last week let alone almost 7 months ago.