Driver~Helper Chemistry

brownette

@)>-%---
The catholics in my family have the “feast or famine” mentality, and they weren’t very good at sharing food with the youngest children in the family. So now they all suffer from high blood pressure, hypertension, diabetes, and morbid obesity. Good. They deserve it. I don’t have those diseases yet, I think when I was a child, my dad quietly whispered to me, “don’t eat like them”.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I don’t know. I have an appointment soon anyway, I’m just gonna wait for that…..using the telephone around here has never been easy, so I hate telephones….right now I’m coughing up green mucus from a summer cold, but I found an old prescription of penicillin in my cupboard, so I’m gonna see if that helps…even though it is expired, the medication might still work, it’s just not as potent….
I hear ya babe those telephones are absolutely horrible

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Because my Mom wasn’t around much when I was growing up, I had many accomplishments. Now, by envy, my Mom and her siblings have Munchausen by proxy syndrome (MBPS) against me. So I’ve been financially struggling as an adult. When I was in my twenties, I asked my Mom if she could help me buy some underwear. So we went to kmart, and I found one piece that was obviously too sexy for her tastes, but she waited until we got to the cash register. In front of an innocent, young black male clerk, suddenly the banshee in my Mom erupts into such a verbal tongue lashing that I completely blocked whatever she said. However, I’ll never forget the look on the cashier’s face, as if he had just seen a ghost.

Now listen up, catholics in Minnesota. It’s time to outwardly grieve more for the victims of your pedophiles, and stop focusing on restoring the glory of your faith. You will lose.
Why not just go kommando?

brownette

@)>-%---
For nearly every day of my life so far, I have to daily walk past the corner where the pedophile left my sister’s soul. Forgiveness does not come easy in such an environment.

brownette

@)>-%---
On a side note, not only the catholic church is watching us via all of our sacraments..., those personalized Coca-Cola bottles are creepy! Corporate Big Brother is annoying. Probably fun for scrapbookers, though….haha

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
“No road is too long with good company.”
srk-ddlj.gif
..Thumbs up!

brownette

@)>-%---
The catholics in my family have the “feast or famine” mentality, and they weren’t very good at sharing food with the youngest children in the family. So now they all suffer from high blood pressure, hypertension, diabetes, and morbid obesity. Good. They deserve it. I don’t have those diseases yet, I think when I was a child, my dad quietly whispered to me, “don’t eat like them”.

Did you know that the intestinal tract is 6 to 7 meters, or 20 to 23 feet long? I know what foods can heal gluttony and alcoholism, but who’s going to respect me enough to ask politely? Who might even offer me a wee tidbit of compensation for my life experience?

brownette

@)>-%---
Most people believe that the United States of America guarantees freedom of religion. Did you know, however, that in 1978, Congress had to pass the American Indian Religious Freedom Act? This wasn't that long ago. Many people currently living remember. Before this act, anyone attending a Pow Wow or singing an American Indian song, or dancing an American Indian dance, could face up to 10 years in prison and up to a $10,000 fine. Before this act was passed, local law enforcement terrorized American Indians practicing a faith that goes back 10,000 years. So whenever I hear a Christian, or a Jew, or a Muslim, complain about how they’re being persecuted, I say, Cry me a river, so you can drown in it. Whenever I see our local catholic church put up a song, thanking this country for their freedom of religion…..wow….hypocrisy…snarl….

T

Turdferguson

Most people believe that the United States of America guarantees freedom of religion. Did you know, however, that in 1978, Congress had to pass the American Indian Religious Freedom Act? This wasn't that long ago. Many people currently living remember. Before this act, anyone attending a Pow Wow or singing an American Indian song, or dancing an American Indian dance, could face up to 10 years in prison and up to a $10,000 fine. Before this act was passed, local law enforcement terrorized American Indians practicing a faith that goes back 10,000 years. So whenever I hear a Christian, or a Jew, or a Muslim, complain about how they’re being persecuted, I say, Cry me a river, so you can drown in it. Whenever I see our local catholic church put up a song, thanking this country for their freedom of religion…..wow….hypocrisy…snarl….
That's a cult not a religion

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I thought folks only went to Pow-Wows for the Peyote