Driver~Helper Chemistry

brownette

@)>-%---
All the tagging here is hard to follow. Regarding this convoluted conversation forum, a language barrier has always a minor challenge for me….my Mom calls certain insects, dragonflys, my Dad calls them mosquito hawks. sometimes, even worse, I meet christains at nature centers who believe in magic, and they call them fairies…oh god…which description is most scientifically accurate for this beautiful little insect familiar to most people?

brownette

@)>-%---
I once had a conversation with a driver about the name of a road. I said it was Londonderry, he insisted it was Londonberry. Another employee witnessed our discussion, as we went back and forth, insisting we were right….well, the driver wouldn’t rescind to a woman, maybe….so I just let it go….however, I know now that he is eating crow every time he drives by Londonderry road….haha ‘cause it really is London Derry road, not London Berry….

brownette

@)>-%---
Is you Dr. Back from vacation yet?

I don’t know. I have an appointment soon anyway, I’m just gonna wait for that…..using the telephone around here has never been easy, so I hate telephones….right now I’m coughing up green mucus from a summer cold, but I found an old prescription of penicillin in my cupboard, so I’m gonna see if that helps…even though it is expired, the medication might still work, it’s just not as potent….

brownette

@)>-%---
Because my Mom wasn’t around much when I was growing up, I had many accomplishments. Now, by envy, my Mom and her siblings have Munchausen by proxy syndrome (MBPS) against me. So I’ve been financially struggling as an adult. When I was in my twenties, I asked my Mom if she could help me buy some underwear. So we went to kmart, and I found one piece that was obviously too sexy for her tastes, but she waited until we got to the cash register. In front of an innocent, young black male clerk, suddenly the banshee in my Mom erupts into such a verbal tongue lashing that I completely blocked whatever she said. However, I’ll never forget the look on the cashier’s face, as if he had just seen a ghost.

Now listen up, catholics in Minnesota. It’s time to outwardly grieve more for the victims of your pedophiles, and stop focusing on restoring the glory of your faith. You will lose.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
All the tagging here is hard to follow. Regarding this convoluted conversation forum, a language barrier has always a minor challenge for me….my Mom calls certain insects, dragonflys, my Dad calls them mosquito hawks. sometimes, even worse, I meet christains at nature centers who believe in magic, and they call them fairies…oh god…which description is most scientifically accurate for this beautiful little insect familiar to most people?
Antsy pants?

brownette

@)>-%---
when I see picket lines of people surrounding the cathedral and basilica, shouting stop the pedophiles, I might ease up on my lifelong wicked evil mastermind plan….

brownette

@)>-%---
I’ve witnessed enough psych wards, AA and NA meetings to discern who’s to blame for most sexual sins in Minnesota. The pedophilia of the catholic church was a huge reason Martin Luther protested against the church during the Renaissance era in Europe, and now we have Lutherans.