Driver~Helper Chemistry

brownette

@)>-%---
Some of my nuttiness might be related to my recent binging on “Orange is the New Black” television series. Anybody else out there know the show? Here comes Pink Floyd, is there anybody out there?

brownette

@)>-%---
Who’s that? I took a quick look at google, do you mean the Eva Braun, the wife of Adolf Hilter, of WWII infamy, who fed her husband too much methamphetamine for their megalomania?

Photo credit Destroyers of the Human Spirit on Pinterest

I have some IT tips for this website forum…

Attachments

• 81885f45d734fc4eb96d94cc4d9cefb9.jpg
    81885f45d734fc4eb96d94cc4d9cefb9.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 154
  • 81885f45d734fc4eb96d94cc4d9cefb9.jpg
    81885f45d734fc4eb96d94cc4d9cefb9.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 159

brownette

@)>-%---
Regarding the most recently infamous name of Ferguson, MO, that’s in this virtual string theory, I’m more of an LA riots recovey American.

Here’s a maybe inappropriate bridge falling into the Mississippi river 35W joke…..i could have been under that bridge with my six pack…

brownette

@)>-%---
Regarding the most recently infamous name of Ferguson, MO, that’s in this virtual string theory, I’m more of an LA riots recovey American.

Here’s a maybe inappropriate bridge falling into the Mississippi river 35W joke…..i could have been under that bridge with my six pack…

brownette

@)>-%---
this song is about girls being bullies to other girls….

Could someone please tell the doctor in the psych ward that he can understand me better through music than through a 10 minute interview….thank you…

tori amos cornflake girl official video U.S.A.