Driving School help please

Salam iSam

I'm going to driving school (Ungergrad) this year, and I just had a few questions. During the road test, what exactly do you have to call out? I can do the 2 minute driving drill (left mirror left curb etc) but I know that is just one portion of the test. What other things am I suppose to be noticing and calling out?
Any advice/info would be appreciated.

barnyard

KTM rider
They will thoroughly explain everything on the test during school. If you pay attention you will be fine. If you don't, you won't.

brownedout

I'm going to driving school (Ungergrad) this year, and I just had a few questions. During the road test, what exactly do you have to call out? I can do the 2 minute driving drill (left mirror left curb etc) but I know that is just one portion of the test. What other things am I suppose to be noticing and calling out?
Do you mean Intergrad. Or is Ungergrad some German equivalent. Don't get too far ahead of yourself young jedi. One step at a time and everything (hopefully) falls right into place. Welcome to the browncafe and good luck!

Do you mean Intergrad. Or is Ungergrad some German equivalent. Don't get too far ahead of yourself young jedi. One step at a time and everything (hopefully) falls right into place. Welcome to the browncafe and good luck!
Why do they call it Intergrad?? They try and make it oh to be so much more than it is. We deliver and pick up packages while trying our best not harm ourselves or the general public. The name makes me wwant to puke.

iowa boy

You have to call out everything you see that could affect you and your vehicle. The first day of school, they will show you what you have to do.

over9five

Staff member
Why do they call it Intergrad?? They try and make it oh to be so much more than it is. We deliver and pick up packages while trying our best not harm ourselves or the general public. The name makes me wwant to puke.

Lol. My driving school was some guy parking the pc facing up a big hill and saying "take over. Roll back, you fail"

brownrod

Anything that is in the DOK. Mention that you are expecting the unexpected. Leaving yourself an out. stuff like that.

barnyard

KTM rider
Lol. My driving school was some guy parking the pc facing up a big hill and saying "take over. Roll back, you fail"

We must have been trained by the same guy. Except, mine said, "I am going to put my foot by the back tire, if you roll back, I am charging you with an accident."

Tim.

Package Placement Expert
You will do the 2 minute drill (something I do everytime the wife and I....ahh, nevermind) You will also need to say the 5 seeing habits, word for word. Also, you will need to "do" the 10 pt commentary. As far as classroom work. 5 days of DIAD computer based training (I finished in 3 days), do a pretrip, watch videos and of course, the know the 5 seeing habits, 10 pt comm, 8 keys to L & L, 5 preventing slips and falls, yard control, etc. I enjoyed class and the paycheck I received the following week. Good luck, know your stuff before you go and you should be fine!

menotyou

bella amicizia
I did the 'don't roll back' gig, then went to a school that had one teacher. So, while half the class is in the brown bus with the teach, we were alone in the classroom for the computer work. In the end, if you knew the 5 and 10, you passed. What an easy check to earn.