During the Teamsters August 25th 2016 debate Ken H destroyed Flip Flop Freddy

Discussion in 'UPS Union Issues' started by Lead Belly, Aug 25, 2016.

1. Lead Belly

Lead Belly BANNED

image.jpeg Flip flop Fred honestly looked like he wanted to cry. Ken looked cooler than the other side of the pillow. Just watch it here. Teamsters Union Candidates Face Debate | Video | C-SPAN.org

At one point I started to feel a little bad for the bad breath fellow from Kentucky. Ken looked confident while Fred looked confused and lost. Then I remembered Ken Is a stone cold negotiator. He is a dynamic public speaker. A champion for the working man and woman. He was like Michael Jordan in a game seven while Fred is just a high school player. Men's been on the big stage forever. He has to be on his A game everyday and the truth came out here tonight. Flip flop Freddy and Sandy the retread P with fat Timmy who couldn't win his own local election are no match for Ken.

They are just Tdu teamster imposters and hypocrites. Liars. Here is stink mouths license plate from the 2011 convention. He's a piece of crap liar and a sorry excuse for a teamster.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. LagunaBrown

LagunaBrown Well-Known Member

Ken is the man.

3. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

I watched only the last few minutes but have to agree that on this night hall was clearly the better man.

4. twoweeled

twoweeled Active Member

I only watched a small part of the video. Should be interesting watching. Anyone know why Hoffa didn't debate Zuckerman himself?

5. wide load

wide load Well-Known Member

hall said it best. Z was TU's number 2 choice after Tim lost his local election. Only seemed fair that he debate the IBT's #2.

6. twoweeled

twoweeled Active Member

Yeah, that's a fair rationalization at best. Was, is good for before.
    Fact is, Zuckerman "is" running for General president.
    Hoffa "is" running for General President.
    The debate was supposed to be between the two running for "General President". Not the one who was chosen before, for this or that, because of those that didn't.
    Even if the rules allowed for the pinch hitter. Why doesn't Hoffa debate him?

Strangest thing. No matter how many times I tried to correct it. Zuckerman and Hoffa come our as, Z and H in my posting? It isn't me.

7. burrheadd

burrheadd Superstar

I think either he stutters or has a bad lisp

8. wide load

When was the last H debate?

9. twoweeled

twoweeled Active Member

I don't know. I'm not sure I ever saw one.

10. wide load

hall has always been the debate guy.

11. twoweeled

twoweeled Active Member

Always, as in Hoffa has "NEVER" debated anyone running for Union office?

12. wide load

Nope, that a political strategy mind you

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  13. Spongebob1

Spongebob1 Active Member

image.jpeg I totally disagree,...H kept bending over to organize his papers, and you could tell he was pissing off Mr. Z with all the lies,...hall lied about ups, car haul, the pension, Voith, I think Z came out on top!

14. Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Whatbrownwontdoforyou Well-Known Member

Did you watch the debate or are you getting your talking points from tdu.......Z was unprepared.....he came off very weak.....when h said he lied he backed it up with facts

15. Lead Belly

Lead Belly BANNED

16. Lead Belly

Lead Belly BANNED

Damn are you ignorant. He was pulling out cold hard facts and he couldn't wait to pound suck. Suck sucked bad. Ken is a pitbull and Fred is a Yorkie. He was exposed very badly and you can't take it. See here Teamsters Union Candidates Face Debate | Video | C-SPAN.org Ken make Suck look stupid.

17. wide load

LMMFBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Your such a dope.

18. Lead Belly

Lead Belly BANNED

@Spongebob1 is but hurt that suck doesn't have a chance.

19. wide load

H was bending over cuz he was telling Z to kiss his ass!

20. wide load

Even the moderator was laughing at Z