Earlier start- (Drivers) Halloween- 10/31

JL 0513

Same start time, 10 hour dispatches in my center. Cut routes like every other Monday. Another reminder that they don't really care about safety, but rather running as few routes as possible. Punched out close to 8pm.

KOG72

I’m full of it
Same start time, 10 hour dispatches in my center. Cut routes like every other Monday. Another reminder that they don't really care about safety, but rather running as few routes as possible. Punched out close to 8pm.
They sucks man,you would think that they would like to have everybody off road by dark or earlier

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I punched out at more like 9. Parents yelling at me to slow down when I'm driving 5 mph through a subdivision. Kids jumping on the truck. Fun fun.

Rack em

Made the Podium
It's not just delivery drivers. It would be much easier for all involved if Halloween were moved to the last Saturday of October.
The reason it's a holiday is because it lands on October 31st.... It would be easier to move a lot of holidays to Sunday, but that would defeat the true purpose of the holiday.