Ebola and your DIAD

OPTION3

This just in from MANAGEMENT: YOU Bunch of whiney drivers just keep delivering...Our doctors say there is no risk of infection...carry on

SignificantOwner

A Package Center Manager
On the plane he had no symptoms.....the Dr. at CDC said it's only contagious when the symptoms are present. So, the other people on the plane are probably OK.
They need to check out his family and whoever he visited after his arrival in N.Dallas. It can take up to 21 days for symptoms to appear if someone is exposed. I hope they can keep it I N. Dallas....contain it there...BUT...my gut says...
uh oh !

Why can't they just stop any travelers from Sierra Leone & Liberia from entering this country ?
Then what they're saying is that this American exchanged bodily fluids in Liberia with someone that had Ebola symptoms? He's either the dumbest American out there or it's easier to get Ebola than advertised.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
On the plane he had no symptoms.....the Dr. at CDC said it's only contagious when the symptoms are present. So, the other people on the plane are probably OK.
They need to check out his family and whoever he visited after his arrival in N.Dallas. It can take up to 21 days for symptoms to appear if someone is exposed. I hope they can keep it I N. Dallas....contain it there...BUT...my gut says...
uh oh !

Why can't they just stop any travelers from Sierra Leone & Liberia from entering this country ?
The same reason they cant stop everyone from entering this country. They dont want to.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
My daughter is a nurse at a hospital in the Dallas area. Her hospital is just down the street from where this patient is. She said the management is anal about their protocols making sure this disease doesn't spread up there.

Nostromo

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1412132318.264385.jpg

It's only one case and cdc is on top of it, err I'd hope so.

Sent using Morse code

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
<sigh> It's not hard, folks...

wipes.jpg

Buy at your local Walmart, or go to Dollar Tree and get a generic brand for $1.

In my years as a driver, I've has some questionable people grab it and sign. People that looked like they haven't showered in months, were about to die or just plain looked gross.

Now that a case has been confirmed in the US, I fear we may help to spread the infection in the near future. Am I being paranoid?
Yea. You need to relax. You can't always control everything in this world. The stress you put yourself under going over these things far out weighs the positives.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
In my years as a driver, I've has some questionable people grab it and sign. People that looked like they haven't showered in months, were about to die or just plain looked gross.

Now that a case has been confirmed in the US, I fear we may help to spread the infection in the near future. Am I being paranoid?
Yes.

The person is only contagious while showing systems and you must get bodily fluids on you.just stay away from inde's socks And you'll be ok.

xkingx

Many times a guy has answered the door in his boxers scratching his nuts then reaches out for my diad. Many times Ive said "no thanks, I'll print out your name. Carry on scratching."
Funk funk
I carry cans of lysol in my truck so i can spray the diad throughout the day..