Election 2016

wkmac

LOL!

12790954_10107886711673404_7900436397776688331_n.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
First Nationaly Televised Libertarian Party Debate To Take Place In March

“The Gary Johnson 2016 campaign has confirmed with Fox Business’s Stossel that Gov. Johnson will be delighted to participate in a televised debate among Libertarian Party presidential candidates, hopefully in March. We will of course leave the formal announcement of the debate details and date to the Stossel show, but want to express our gratitude to Mr. Stossel for working to find a date for this important event that will not disrupt any planned Libertarian Party activities and that is actually doable for all the candidates who are involved.”

wkmac

Election pictures of a different kind and they do present a problem for a common narrative portrayed in this country by certain people with agendas concerning Iran.

IN PHOTOS: With Tehran synagogue doubling as polling station, Jews vote in Iran elections

A side note: The Haaretz is no Iranian rag but in fact the oldest daily newspaper in Israel having begun publishing in 1918'. You mean you didn't know jews lived in the area we now call Israel in 1918'? Hmmm!

Did you know that Iranian jews have a member in the Iranian parliament?

Who is Siamak Moreh Sedgh

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

Sportello

From CNN:

The full sample size of voters captured by the polls was 1,573. That means Trump's claim that he is "No. 1 with Hispanics" is based on about 125 registered Republicans.

You're correct, my original estimate was based on total Latino voters, not those actually polled. The number is far less than the ~3000 I cited originally.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
From CNN:

The full sample size of voters captured by the polls was 1,573. That means Trump's claim that he is "No. 1 with Hispanics" is based on about 125 registered Republicans.

You're correct, my original estimate was based on total Latino voters, not those actually polled. The number is far less than the ~3000 I cited originally.
A sample.

No wonder you don't have any facts.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Nothing wrong with the poll. Just with the people who post on this site who don't understand what using a representative sample means.
I think he understands exactly you're just missing the point.
Trump is the one who used this poll to try and say he's doing well with latinos.
Sounds like we all agree the poll was useless, so why did Trump use it as "proof" of how much Latinos like him?