Election 2016

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Do you realize the constant refrain of biased media is designed for gaslighting the public? It makes people question everything so they believe nothing. How many reliable conservative outlets need to be available before you stop crying?
What's really going on is folks are learning how they slant news to the left. They used to get away with it, now they still try, but can't.

floridays

How high do the ratings at Fox and OAN have to get before the right drops the whining about biased media?
May be when you clowns stop quoting and hanging on the mainstream media lies.

I don't see it as whining, I see it as a good dose of sunlight.

Correct me if I'm incorrect, hasn't your media for almost three years assured you clowns that they had Trump by the short and curlies?
How'd that work out for you?

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
He's not worth that much, it's just math.
I'm not the least bit surprised you're buying the crap he's peddling.
You should really look into his relationships with the mafia.
He'll fit right in with the other politicians in Washington.
The whole "outsider" thing is just a gimmick.
If he is elected you'll get more of the same and you'll probably like it because he has an R beside his name.
Lol

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Actually a lot of the discrepancies in his worth valuation is related to what he claims his "brand" is worth. He's admitted in the past that his bogus valuation helps him in business deals. The guy is all show.

Either way it's besides the point, he was born rich and he still is. I'm not as easily impressed as you are I guess.

As far as I'm concerned he's just a crook playing the system the best he can. As a politician, there's no telling what this guy will do, I don't trust a word he says.
Lol.

bbsam

Staff member
May be when you clowns stop quoting and hanging on the mainstream media lies.

I don't see it as whining, I see it as a good dose of sunlight.

Correct me if I'm incorrect, hasn't your media for almost three years assured you clowns that they had Trump by the short and curlies?
How'd that work out for you?
We’ll see in 8 months.