Election 2016

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Bernie stabbed his supporters in the back by supporting a flawed candidate.

I liked Bernie and his grassroots effort and honesty... Too bad he sold out.
I have a feeling a lot of Bernie supporters who felt that way before the election might be regretting not turning out to vote against Trump.

newfie

I think 18% is more realistic.
In record numbers, Latinos voted overwhelmingly against Trump. We did the research.
What can we learn about the 2016 election from the Latino Decisions Election Eve Poll (about which more below)? Two things stand out. On Nov. 8, Latino turnout was up significantly compared with 2012. And Latinos gave a substantial share of their votes — we estimate 79 percent — to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

Related: Five key lessons from Donald Trump’s surprising victory

That’s what we know from our poll, combined with some of our pre-election surveys. The national exit surveys’ deeply flawed methodology distorts the Latino vote. Even the exits, however, find that the Latino electorate gave a supermajority of its vote to Clinton. Figuring in the increase in Latino voters, Donald Trump received only 18 percent of the Latino vote, the lowest level on record for any presidential candidate.

no recounts or manipulating the numbers. Your guys were so busy working the black and Hispanic vote you forgot about the rest of the country.

upload_2016-11-12_17-6-8.png

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

moreluck

golden ticket member
Donald Trump named Republican Party Chairman Reince Priebus his new chief of staff Sunday, placing the longtime GOP operative in one of the most powerful positions in the White House, according to a statement from the campaign.

Steve Bannon, the Trump campaign CEO and executive chairman of Breitbart News, was announced as a chief strategist and senior counselor.

"Steve and Reince are highly qualified leaders who worked well together on our campaign and led us to a historic victory. Now I will have them both with me in the White House as we work to make America great again," Trump said in the release.

BrownArmy

Poll: Only One in Seven Adults Insist Donald Trump's Election was Illegitimate - Breitbart

Poll: Only One in Seven Adults Insist Donald Trump’s Election was Illegitimate
In contrast, 74 percent American adults recognize the election as a legitimate election. That’s three out of four Americans.

Um, Trump won.

You don't need to keep convincing everyone.

Guy, I thought I'd be done with your bulls*** when Clinton lost.

Are you going to make us all suffer during the next 4-8 years with your craziness?

Get over it.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Guess who has now joined the Dump the E.C. Bandwagon ?

None other than the loser of the 1988 election ;
Former Massachusetts Gov. Michael Dukakis .
Only took him 28 years .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Those on the left have all gone nuts .

If they keep this up with all these protests and a larger group may one day show up forcing them to run towards the cops for protection .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
‘You ain’t no slaves!’ Black vet’s epic takedown of anti-Trump rioters

A black Air Force veteran is fed up at anti-Trump rioters who disrespect America’s flag, refuse to say the Pledge of Allegiance, reject their duly-elected president and wreak havoc in U.S. cities, smashing windows, blocking freeways and igniting fires.

In fact, Thaddeus Dionne Alexander is so outraged by the rioters that he posted a video on YouTube and Facebook – and his message is going viral with 20 million views and nearly a million shares on Facebook alone.

“Wow, y’all are protesting? Really? Man, I don’t understand. It’s not Republicans causing all this destruction, you know, burning up the streets, blocking roads and things like that. It’s the liberals,” Alexander begins.

“You know, these are the same people that are against the Second Amendment. Because they want to ‘decrease violence,’ nobody should have guns. The same people that are [pro]-abortion because they want to ‘save lives.’ And you’re causing all this destruction just because your candidate lost.”

Everybody wants to be politically correct. Quit being crybabies!

Ain’t nothing free! You ain’t no slave!

You don’t get your way, so you act like a 2-year-old, burning up people’s stuff? Destroying the streets, making people late for work?

Man, I’m glad I don’t live in New York City or Washington or Oregon because I would run one of your asses over. You are outrageous, man. You are the exact reason why Donald Trump won the election. Because we’re tired of you crybabies.

You didn’t earn anything. None of you put on a uniform. But you’re quick to disrespect the flag. Not want to say the Pledge of Allegiance. Not want to recognize the Bible. But you want everything.

You didn’t fight for anything. But you want it.

It doesn’t work like that. …

All these people out there that want to protest and burn stuff up, I don’t think the cops should protect them. When people look at the flag and say, ‘That’s not my flag. Donald Trump is not my president,’ then you know what? Obviously this ain’t your damn country! Leave!

Find another flag. Find another president. Go to Mexico. I really don’t care.

But quit tearing up stuff.

Quit causing destruction and preaching peace. Because you’re contradicting yourself.

But Alexander explains, in America, “You can’t always get your way.”