Election predictions

The big package

You call me son? How do you defend pictures of a Downs Syndrome child mocking the way he speaks to make a political point?

I know people on here can pretend to be whatever they want ..but I promise you, you wouldn’t make fun of a child with a handicap or call me son in person!
First of all , I'd have no problem calling you son to your face little guy !!! Second just because he's a wearing a hat doesn't mean that he is being made fun of . You are the one treating him as like he is different And I'm sure he doesn't see it that way so you are the one with the problem !!!

JJinVA

First of all , I'd have no problem calling you son to your face little guy !!! Second just because he's a wearing a hat doesn't mean that he is being made fun of . You are the one treating him as like he is different And I'm sure he doesn't see it that way so you are the one with the problem !!!
of course. Liberals like to cater to what they consider to be the "lesser-thans" of society, like people with down-syndrome, and black people.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
You're right historic in a criminal sense !!!
1604765971969.png

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
Dead people !!! And unless you personally audited and counted every ballot you don't know what the hell you're talking about !!!
The same applies to you since you haven't verified, seen, counted any votes either. However, there ARE numerous checks and balances in place, observers of both parties, live stream cameras.