Twitter Files

100%

It’s nice to see what was really going on. Anyone that had some common sense and common decency, knew this was going on. Now we know factual that 2016 and 2020 were rigged elections. Regarding of who won, the elections were rigged. Now before you get your panties in a bunch. Step back and look at this. What country have we allowed ourselves to become? When I said common decency, I meant, if you think this is ok, you are not a decent person. Not even close. The media is obviously a very powerful tool. How does the media convince citizens that treason is ok? Again, regardless of who wins this should never happen here. This also doesn’t mean that Trump would have won re-election. Cant wait to see how they worked the fake pandemic.

Nah

It’s nice to see what was really going on. Anyone that had some common sense and common decency, knew this was going on. Now we know factual that 2016 and 2020 were rigged elections. Regarding of who won, the elections were rigged. Now before you get your panties in a bunch. Step back and look at this. What country have we allowed ourselves to become? When I said common decency, I meant, if you think this is ok, you are not a decent person. Not even close. The media is obviously a very powerful tool. How does the media convince citizens that treason is ok? Again, regardless of who wins this should never happen here. This also doesn’t mean that Trump would have won re-election. Cant wait to see how they worked the fake pandemic.
CNN isn't reporting this. So how can I be sure it's real.

oldngray

nowhere special
121422d.jpg

Thebrownblob

The most shocking part about the Twitter files is how few people care that they’ve been manipulated and lied to. Really tells you all you need to know about where society is headed right now.

Live Not by Lies
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn