Embassy Attacks

moreluck

golden ticket member
How many AMERiCANS were killed and no rescue attempt made in those other embassy attacks ???????? Thought so.

You rattle on about everything and everyone except the actual subject....4 dead Americans and why.
Troll on !!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
BENGHAZI!+BENGHAZI!+BENGHAZI!.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Was it also so funny when rr, tos, or whoever....I forget...also said they had a friend who was in Benghazi etc. He got the story first hand from his friend. I don't remember you saying that was funny then.

oldngray

nowhere special
Was it also so funny when rr, tos, or whoever....I forget...also said they had a friend who was in Benghazi etc. He got the story first hand from his friend. I don't remember you saying that was funny then.

Was that the same "friend" who was naked at the White House yesterday?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

GEE , alan west had to hear this on a plane and I TOLD you about the gun scheme on this board weeks ago...

Sounds like alan west , former disgraced army and former disgraces congressman, is a little late in spreading the news.

alan west gleened NOTHING from this source that I hadnt told you before.

The two men who got themselves killed, did so on their own. As if they were going to take down "a hundred" terrorists as described by GOP officials.

Get real.

TOS.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
From your "article":
-----Based on the new book "13 Hours: The Inside Account of What Really Happened in Benghazi" by Mitchell Zuckoff with the Annex Security Team, the special sets aside the political spin that has freighted the Benghazi issue for the last two years, presenting a vivid, compelling narrative of events from the perspective of the men who wore the “boots on the ground.”-----

Fox News has put together a really great "article" about why you should rush out and buy this new book. Have you got your copy yet moreluck? Maybe after you're done reading you can beat a dead horse with it.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Conservatives are simply the most trite,empty,void,and hollow people on the planet. They are conservative because they can't create new ideas, it's why we're still talking about Benghazi, and people are still calling Obama Kenyan. Their intellect is so stymied,embittered they have to "conserve" the hand full of talking points that represent their worldview.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
It's too bad Morelock didn't spend so much time on all of the 'coincidences' that happened *WINK* *WINK* *NUDGE* *NUDGE* that happened on 9/11/2001...

I mean, the stench of what happened pre-9/11 is so strong. I think a nose-less dog could find a nice piece of meat in that morass of incompetence and inhumanity...Morelocks afraid to look.........