Embassy Attacks

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You seem to have extensive knowledge on all the Fox on-screen personalities....watch much ???

Only to keep track of "your" alledged thoughts when you post.

Easy to see what you watch and when you watch it, based on the content of yours and oldgrays post.

You people think your originals.

TOS.

CaliforniaPaul

I wont be watching fox news. I am not desperate enough to watch idiots with short shirts teasing an audience with a crotch shot just to keep them watching.

By the way speaking of leg shots, Gretchen Carlson legs look hideous. Her skirts are getting longer and the camera isnt focusing on them any longer.

HD television isnt nice to the women on fox, or bill orielly for that matter.

IN clear HD, bill orielly has enough makeup on to parade around like a drag queen in hollywood.

The faithful must still be watching on analog tvs, so they probably dont know what i am talking about.

TOS.
Sounds like you like the boys, not that there is anything wrong with that.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
A former State Department official has told lawmakers that Hillary Clinton allies privately removed politically damaging documents before turning over files to the supposedly independent board investigating the Benghazi terror attack.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...linton-allies-scrubbed-benghazi-documents-in/
The right has given up on the theme "Obamacare is the end of civilization," and has fallen back on Benghazi to fire up the base. What the geniuses on the right appear not to understand is that while this sort of idiotic display may cause right wingers to froth at the mouth, it will not expand their voting base. It only results in the reality-dwelling citizens of the country to shake their heads in disgust. It's just more proof of HDD: Hillary Derangement Syndrome.. The right wing are so afraid of Hillary cleaning their clocks in 2016.

oldngray

nowhere special
The right has given up on the theme "Obamacare is the end of civilization," and has fallen back on Benghazi to fire up the base. What the geniuses on the right appear not to understand is that while this sort of idiotic display may cause right wingers to froth at the mouth, it will not expand their voting base. It only results in the reality-dwelling citizens of the country to shake their heads in disgust. It's just more proof of HDD: Hillary Derangement Syndrome.. The right wing are so afraid of Hillary cleaning their clocks in 2016.

Benghazi never went away. Except in attempts from the left to try to silence it. The latest hearings have already revealed a evidence pointing like a dagger at Hillary.

Mr. Gowdy read recommendations issued from a similar review panel after embassy bombings in Nairobi and Dar es Salaam in 1998, including one saying the Secretary of State should “personally review” the security situation of embassies and official posts, closing those that are highly vulnerable and where security cannot be enhanced.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...committee-rises-above-politics/#ixzz3DhYWRbvp

Either Hillary is incompetent or criminally liable.

Panin

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Thank goodness Congress squeezed in another Benghazi hearing in the 8 days they've worked before the election. They are off until then.

Make sure you vote these idiots in again, suckers.

Panin

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Benghazi never went away. Except in attempts from the left to try to silence it. The latest hearings have already revealed a evidence pointing like a dagger at Hillary.

Mr. Gowdy read recommendations issued from a similar review panel after embassy bombings in Nairobi and Dar es Salaam in 1998, including one saying the Secretary of State should “personally review” the security situation of embassies and official posts, closing those that are highly vulnerable and where security cannot be enhanced.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...committee-rises-above-politics/#ixzz3DhYWRbvp

Either Hillary is incompetent or criminally liable.
Sounds like you watched Dick Morris on Fox today.

oldngray

nowhere special
Sounds like you watched Dick Morris on Fox today.

Nope. That was in the news yesterday. Dick Morris probably just repeated it (and I never saw him talking about it). I hardly ever watch Fox. But I don't need to since your and your buddies are loyal fans who keep everyone else posted about what was said.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Nope. That was in the news yesterday. Dick Morris probably just repeated it (and I never saw him talking about it). I hardly ever watch Fox. But I don't need to since your and your buddies are loyal fans who keep everyone else posted about what was said.

HAHAHAHhahahahahahahh

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Why do republicans give credit to Dick Morris? Why does the party of "family values" always put their faith in coked out, cheating liars?

Oh wait, they are republicans. For a second, I thought I was talking to rational people.

TOS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Hey ,TOS I think I listened to that guy Rush on Monday .
He started off his program about how he was going to remodel his home to prevent his cat from hurting itself . I thought , as you have so often claimed , that this program was going to ruin America . But I got the opposite notion . He talked like a liberal , wanting to keep his cat safe & comfortable .

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Hey ,TOS I think I listened to that guy Rush on Monday .
He started off his program about how he was going to remodel his home to prevent his cat from hurting itself . I thought , as you have so often claimed , that this program was going to ruin America . But I got the opposite notion . He talked like a liberal , wanting to keep his cat safe & comfortable .

considering that Rush himself is an animal, I guess it would be fitting for him to be friends with another Pus.. , nevermind, I dont want to see images over my word.

Since he dodged the draft, i guess he could be considered "kitty like".

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

moreluck

golden ticket member
2w4i9uq.jpg