Embassy Attacks

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
John Boehner, not satisfied with the Bengazi report decides to appoint new members to a new congressional panel next year to RE INVESTIGATE bengazi.

WTF?

Have they not already wasted tens of millions of dollars?

Oh wait, I get it, a kangaroo court filled with people who will reach a completely different conclusion the fourth time around.

The stupidity never ends with the republicans.

TOS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Judicial Watch obtains 'smoking gun' Benghazi documents
Clear evidence U.S. State Dept. peddled false story
NEW YORK – Documents obtained Monday through a federal court order show State Department officials disseminated the false story that the 2012 Benghazi attack that killed a U.S. ambassador was nothing more than the violent escalation of a demonstration by Muslims against an insulting video, even though they knew it was a coordinated military-style assault.
The Diplomatic Security Command Center, or DSCC, was well aware that the attack was carried out by highly organized and armed Islamic militia, because the DSCC was the unit that monitored the attack in real time via video transmissions from a drone.
http://www.wnd.com/2015/01/judicial-watch-obtains-smoking-gun-benghazi-documents/

moreluck

golden ticket member
cecil.jpg

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
3o8doTRnO8aFxXyNqM.gif

Too bad that "NEVER" happened...

The "FILM MAKER" a criminal JEW with a long criminal record, was arrested on OUTSTANDING warrants and RETURNED to jail for his other crimes against society.

But I imagine, living life through silly memes helps you get through your days....

But they dont win elections.

TOS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
3o8doTRnO8aFxXyNqM.gif

Too bad that "NEVER" happened...

The "FILM MAKER" a criminal JEW with a long criminal record, was arrested on OUTSTANDING warrants and RETURNED to jail for his other crimes against society.

But I imagine, living life through silly memes helps you get through your days....

But they dont win elections.

TOS.
Why did you have to include " a criminal JEW " are you a racist ?