friend*ing Mom's Meals

Schlepper

anyone else have to deal with those? They are always the most remote stops and ISign to boot. I had to 02 one today (new "client" on the usual Wednesday rotation) and it's currently chilling out in my freezer. I only put it in there because I had one show up on my pile a day late last month and leak water all over everything that was under it.

Whenever I get a new one, I always give them a grip of door tags and tell them to just sign one and leave it if they're not going to be in that day. And you have to love carrying them inside if requested.

jerman11

I thought I was the only one that was irritated with this package LOL. Was it really necessary to require Indirect signature? Those stuff are perishable.

Schlepper

Not at all. Lots of guys at my terminal bitch about them. They should be able to be driver released but seeing as how (9 out of 10 times) they're gov't subsidized I suppose the ISign is needed for whatever reason. I know of a few couriers that have handshake agreements with many of the people on the route and will sign for them. Sounds like an easy way to get burned if something happens to the package, so I'll 07 them if necessary. I even asked management about 07ing them and stated my concerns about the packages leaking or getting spoiled; naturally, the response was, "I guess they'll just have to spoil, then."

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

anyone else have to deal with those? They are always the most remote stops and ISign to boot. I had to 02 one today (new "client" on the usual Wednesday rotation) and it's currently chilling out in my freezer. I only put it in there because I had one show up on my pile a day late last month and leak water all over everything that was under it.

Whenever I get a new one, I always give them a grip of door tags and tell them to just sign one and leave it if they're not going to be in that day. And you have to love carrying them inside if requested.

You actually carry them inside someone's home? That's a warning letter at Express for delivering customer service along with the package.