Bunch of lazy ass haters. Box loading is a workout. Some people are good at working out others are lazy. I get paid to work out. Pretty well I might add. Do I do more work? Sure I do. I also get more OT and I'll get on a truck faster. I'm not a lazy POS. I'm just the best loader in the country.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Bunch of lazy ass haters. Box loading is a workout. Some people are good at working out others are lazy. I get paid to work out. Pretty well I might add. Do I do more work? Sure I do. I also get more OT and I'll get on a truck faster. I'm not a lazy POS. I'm just the best loader in the country.
0F114912-DB56-4E09-849C-1D3B72B8C891.jpeg

All I see here is a bunch of babies whining and complaining. Just like the babies I work with. Wah wah wah. Crying all the time. No one is man enough to even say their PPH numbers. Keep crying babies.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Pay no attention to these haters, they're just jealous. You're doing great.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
You seem to wear your PPH like a badge of honor.
I'm sure that impresses the girls you meet..."hey baby...I'm the fastest truck loader in the world...wanna see my numbers?".

I'm sure you will feel honored when they offer you a PT supe position.
Would this badge of honor you talk about be able to get him some more tail down in his bedroom in moms basement??

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Nancy’s illegitimate son??