FBI Investigation of Clinton reopened

BrownArmy

So the FBI opens this up for nothing? Makes no sense.

They're not 'opening' anything up, the case was never closed.

FBI has new information, and is informing Congress, just like they said they would (and are legally obligated to do so).

This is getting blown up to be a much bigger deal than it actually is.

badpal

She will get elected, but just watch, the press that has been in her corner all preelection will turn on her and many Bernie supporters still have an axe to grind. Interesting times lay ahead my friends.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Does TOS stand for totally oblivious to surroundings?
Totally Obsurse
She will get elected, but just watch, the press that has been in her corner all preelection will turn on her and many Bernie supporters still have an axe to grind. Interesting times lay ahead my friends.
Don't be so sure on her getting elected. He trends were tanking down before this hit. This story is so big, no way it can be ignored. This will drip, drip, drip, all week. Not good one week before a election.

NonyaBiznes

Yanked Out My Purple-Blood I.V. In 2000!
Case open again.

The case was never closed. It's called "reviewing new info". Comey is finished. You can't have it both ways. He wasn't a patriot when he didn't jail Hillary, but now you all of a sudden "trust the process?"

Kinda like the polls, huh? If they sway her way it's "rigged" ... if you all of sudden go up a few points "it's not rigged".

Sadly, Drumpf (his birthname) has already stuck his foot in his mouth. He just can't seem to wait for all the facts. Whenever he has a good week, he will blow it.

Now speaking of new info, when will he:

Release his tax returns
Schedule that press release for his Melania's illegal activities
Explain to us having a First Lady, who anyone can Google for nude photos
Show us her proper documentation for working and returning out of the country
Have a press conference to talk about his upcoming Trump U fraud case
Let's talk also about the 13 year old that was raped, trial coming in December
Please, oh please sue all the woman you've groped, so we can see read those files.

Waiting patiently, for Anonymous or others to hack into the RNC emails (which by the way is illegal). Now won't that be fun? Can you imagine all the slurs and name-calling?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
upload_2016-10-29_9-51-55.png

oldngray

nowhere special
The case was never closed. It's called "reviewing new info". Comey is finished. You can't have it both ways. He wasn't a patriot when he didn't jail Hillary, but now you all of a sudden "trust the process?"

Kinda like the polls, huh? If they sway her way it's "rigged" ... if you all of sudden go up a few points "it's not rigged".

Sadly, Drumpf (his birthname) has already stuck his foot in his mouth. He just can't seem to wait for all the facts. Whenever he has a good week, he will blow it.

Now speaking of new info, when will he:

Release his tax returns
Schedule that press release for his Melania's illegal activities
Explain to us having a First Lady, who anyone can Google for nude photos
Show us her proper documentation for working and returning out of the country
Have a press conference to talk about his upcoming Trump U fraud case
Let's talk also about the 13 year old that was raped, trial coming in December
Please, oh please sue all the woman you've groped, so we can see read those files.

Waiting patiently, for Anonymous or others to hack into the RNC emails (which by the way is illegal). Now won't that be fun? Can you imagine all the slurs and name-calling?

Comey's own words were the case had been closed. He said that to Congress.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I see you're making up more stuff, just like you made up the "fact" that I pushed my retirement date back due to the projected 20% pension cut.

Go back to Romper Room-----that is the best place for your "contributions" to this forum.

Better yet, you are retired----move on. You have nothing of a substantive manner to offer in the operations threads as you have been away for too long.

oldngray

nowhere special
I see you're making up more stuff, just like you made up the "fact" that I pushed my retirement date back due to the projected 20% pension cut.

Go back to Romper Room-----that is the best place for your "contributions" to this forum.

Better yet, you are retired----move on. You have nothing of a substantive manner to offer in the operations threads as you have been away for too long.

Wrong again.

As usual.

In a letter, which the director penned Friday night and was obtained by The Washington Post, Comey said he felt an “obligation” to tell Congress about the development given he “testified repeatedly in recent months that our investigation was completed.” While the probe was initially closed in July, Comey said new revelations about “the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation” have led the bureau to reconsider.
FBI Director James Comey explains why he is reviewing Clinton email investigation

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Wrong again.

As usual.

In a letter, which the director penned Friday night and was obtained by The Washington Post, Comey said he felt an “obligation” to tell Congress about the development given he “testified repeatedly in recent months that our investigation was completed.” While the probe was initially closed in July, Comey said new revelations about “the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation” have led the bureau to reconsider.
FBI Director James Comey explains why he is reviewing Clinton email investigation
Are you going to post a link where he said the case had been closed?
Or was that supposed to be it?