Food For Thought

542thruNthru

They called me a chicken :censored2:er, man.

problem is, some of the guys i work with? they farm chickens.

came out to a pitchfork embedded in my windshield yesterday. Thing is, I'm like where the :censored2: yall findin' pitchforks in silver spring at.

idk i guess it's the eastern md folk. can't really call it.

my girlfriend did put me up to this, yes

she knows how much i value your opinions so she thought it might be for the best

i told her she was a stupid :censored2: but hey, we gotta try and fail before we find out for sure, yeah?

Be a man, :censored2: a bear!
HlhRL7I.gif

SandSpida

As long as you're plucking chickens and not :censored2:ing chickens, WHO THE EFF CARES !!!!!!!!!
I knew an ER nurse that witnessed a drunk freak come into the ER with a towel over his midsection. Dude got all liquored up and apparently was lonely so decided to get freaky with a chicken. Broke a bone in the chicken and the bone fish hooked into his Johnson. Crazy part was of all the stories she had experienced that one wasn’t the craziest.

Big Babooba

I knew an ER nurse that witnessed a drunk freak come into the ER with a towel over his midsection. Dude got all liquored up and apparently was lonely so decided to get freaky with a chicken. Broke a bone in the chicken and the bone fish hooked into his Johnson. Crazy part was of all the stories she had experienced that one wasn’t the craziest.
Are you saying his boner got boned?

10:30 resi

What happen to Trucker? He disappeared.
He is at his desk in the marble palace working hard on his special assignment from SOB: finding a loophole thru which the company can have all package drivers come in for "just 4 more Saturdays" this peak in order to "save millions of teamster jobs"